Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

Originally Posted by chichoi

hey andre, see you on aug 25th. hope rich, ken and the others can play

Sowe got a game on Wed.? 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by chichoi

sayang dre , who would create the list for this weeks game?

Hey. Sorry I can't go this Wed. I got sent to Cagayan de Oro on short notice for a business trip, and I won't be back til Wed. 
I can play in the morning if it's on weekends as well 
pimp.gif

@jon bro haven't spoken to arniemac yet. we weren't able to reserve a court for us for the coming sat. next week maybe. ill buzz if id play in serendra this sat so you and your friend can come over.

peepz from qc, you're welcome to join our morning games at filinvest homes II in commonwealth. message me if yall wanna come this sat. 8am onwards.

@jon bro haven't spoken to arniemac yet. we weren't able to reserve a court for us for the coming sat. next week maybe. ill buzz if id play in serendra this sat so you and your friend can come over.

peepz from qc, you're welcome to join our morning games at filinvest homes II in commonwealth. message me if yall wanna come this sat. 8am onwards.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Is there a game in serendra toms?

yo andre, not the nt pick up games we used to have (=

most don't have have work tom i believe. care to spare your 2 hours? let's ball!

most don't have have work tom i believe. care to spare your 2 hours? let's ball!

Sorry bruv, I got work today. LOL. 
Which games are those then?

with some friends that sir miko introduced back then. been playing with them every sat afternoon, one serendra.

with some friends that sir miko introduced back then. been playing with them every sat afternoon, one serendra.

What time do y'all play? I do remember him saying something about that. Hehe. 

congrats to the NT basketball fam!

pimp.gif

does this mean saturday serendra games will now push through?

yeah i hope all the games would again resume, i would also like to join you guys at serendra since i havent played there yet 
happy.gif

i remember, oct 09 was when i first joined the nt crew ballin in two serendra. reposting this pic taken that day.
1433624b37de26eeb3a90b813cf8c052081fd434.jpg

^the night that saw ryan bringing home the (then much-hyped) lbj 7 and when zk4 was the household name; nt was overflowing with very talented players.

next month marks the anniversary. hope to step on the same court with you guys again.

Back
Top Bottom