*** LIGHT SKIN vs. DARK SKIN.. ***

slrs

Banned
This dude K-Dot dropping knowledge.
pimp.gif

Too bad this is still talked about today since there are still ignorant folks out there.. But hey..

I'm dark skin myself and I actually would prefer a Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan, Kelly Rowland, Tichina Arnold over a tremendous amount of light skingirls any day. Don't let me lie though, Alicia Keys can get it on any given day.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

On a side note..

bria07.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

to me it doesnt matter the skin color, just as long as your beautiful on the inside and on the outside, its all gravy with me...

BRIA MYLES FTW... jesus only you know...
smh.gif

bria07.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

she was in XXL a while back talking about her BF dumped her. that dude is obviously mo cuz she got a body to die for. SMH

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

bria07.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

she was in XXL a while back talking about her BF dumped her. that dude is obviously#*$!@ cuz she got a body to die for. SMH
Co-Sign.She is sooooooo bad.And she ain't a butterface like Buffy.
Some are bad but, I've always perfered light skin girls.
smokin.gif

<DOM>I just want to party with the light skin Ho#s<DOM>
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Spike Lee School Daze

Exactly. Explains the battle if you want to call it that between the Light and Dark (I can't believe I said that). A god damn shame that this causesdivision of our race.

Red Bones FTW......but a fine dark skin female is def a keeper....but the avg lightskin chick > avg dark skin chick

i dont even care right now. i've seen some TERRIBLE looking LS broads. i got one friend who's DS who onll will mess with LS girls cuz he's got acomplex about being DS. it's a shame but that's how my son is.

a lotta dark skin girls i know only mess with LS dudes cuz they got "good hair"...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i cant front. something about seeing two LS people bugs me.

Sanaa Lathan
She was light-skinned last time I checked.

But since I'm a light skinned brotha myself, I stick to my kind for the most part, but can't forget about the caramel ones.

Very well put by K-Dot. It is so sad we have a division in our race like this.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i've seen some TERRIBLE looking LS broads.

Yeah, ugly light-skinned skeezers are the worst, because you can see their flaws easier
laugh.gif

Only downside, many LS broads be havin some stank attitudes.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Sanaa Lathan

But since I'm a light skinned brotha myself, I stick to my kind for the most part, but can't forget about the caramel ones.

this is what dudes is talking about.."my kind"...we are all the same kind duke.....the nerve of you to bless yourself with that sig

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Sanaa Lathan

No doubt.

But something just told me to throw this women into my Top 5 list dispite color
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Only downside, many LS broads be havin some stank attitudes.
cuz they gassed. when cats been gassin em since elementary you have that result. i DEF see what you're talking about. it's like a bougie,snobbish air with a "I'm better than you" sneer...not all as usual but you have your suspects.

until they meet a DS cat like me who just doesnt care

Originally Posted by jpap348

doesn't matter to me. if you look good you look good

thats pretty much all there is too it

but ALL the light skin girls i'm cool with say they wouldn't talk to me because i'm too light [i'm brown btw
pimp.gif
] they don't talk toany light skin dudes period.

the go for the super dark skin brothas

its a slave mentality dark skinned slaves were viewed more less human (if that makes any sense
laugh.gif
excuse my grammar) than light skinned slaves so the darkerones were put in the fields to do the gruesome labor. the lighter skinned slaves were more accepted by the white master's family because they felt morecomfortable around those that had some of the same qualities as them and therefore light skinned slaves were usually the mammies and took other main house-holdjobs.

this hierarchy caused jealousy amongst the slaves and allowed the master to have more power over his "property". this jealousy kept the slave incheck. the house negroes didnt want to lose their good jobs so they reported any insurrections of any kind going on in the slave quarters. thats what made itimpossible for any successful north american slave rebellion

the same attitude passed down generation to generation and now the lighter complexion, wavier hair, smaller noses, etc are desired traits because thatmentality of "master will accept us if we resemble him" is still stamped in the psyche of african americans

dude speaks nothing but the truth. im not dark but im not too light skinned. i consider myself middle range but i hear so many females dissin dark dudesbecause of their skin when the beezies neck is darker than a black board
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom