LIGHTS OUT

^ i thought you are the one wearing the spacejams hehehe, nice kick mamba, congrats to all who got theirs pairs...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
@ the resellers...

Congrats to all who got their pairs.. Wala akong masabi, ang tiyaga natin lahat.. SMH at the sky, which keeps on pourin' til now..

What really hurts are my feet and knees, next time kindly please provide chairs or somethin' to sit on.. 3 hours of standing.. Whew!

It's great to to see and meet fellow Nters.. Thanks to Nike Phils ..

Shoutout to Carlo, Jay, Justin, Jojo, Specks, feathertouch and everyone who was there. .

'til next release.. God Bless to all!

haha.

shirts are already available in megamall and SM north stadiums!

pareng joaqs, did you get pacman trainers?

was my first time doing the campout.. what an experience from the queue last Thursday morning (for the stubs) til 2am this morning (for the release).. wasworth it though i didn't get my size (should be 9.5 but was able to get a 10).. nice seeing NTers gathering around with some heat kicks!!! too shy to saywhat's up just like some of us here.. i was solo almost the whole time and just observing what's happening around.. enjoy your "hard labored"trainers!!!

just wanted to share something..

i was asked by my friend to get an 11.5 for him and a couple of shirts.. he was supposed to be the one to get them personally but he had to go to work around1am.. so i asked the very friendly mr. tony a. if i could do that because i didnt want to look like a.. well you know.. a re-seller since he knows i alreadygot my pair.. he said it was ok so i went in line again just like the others.. when it was my turn i asked the guy assisting me for an 11.5.. he saidoutrightly that there were no more stocks left for that size.. i again asked 3 different nike employees to double check because i heard that there was still acouple more... two of them even went inside the stock room to check.. they all said that they were none.. afraid of being a pain in the a** to them.. i justasked for the shirts my friend needed.. when i was in line to pay for the shirts the guy behind me holding two numbers down went inside the stockroom and got afreaking 11.5! this just made my day.. but still i kept my cool.. i asked the nike park bhs employee whom i asked before "pare meron pa namang 11.5...siya nga nakakuha.. " ... this employee retorted back "wala nga sir.. sige nga ituro mo kung sino meron! wala na nga talaga eh" .. so i pointedto the guy behind me who was incidentally holding his number which was two numbers down from mine... this employee suddenly turned red and snatched thetrainers from the guy and gave it to me while saying " sir di puede yan mas nauna siya eh... " ... so this guy behind me looked like heaven and earthfell down on him .. naguilty ako bigla .. call me stupid but i turned around and gave it back to him.. "pare its ok.. sa yo na lang... its not mineanyway.. its just for a friend.. i just wanted to make a point" i wasnt sure how and why they did it so i just gave the guy behind me the benefit of thedoubt... i thought that if the nike employees were honest in the first place they could have easily avoided things like this from happening...

after that several employees approached me.. trying to explain what had happened... regular customer din daw nila yun etc etc... offering a size 8 and size13... at first i didnt want to purchase anymore then i remembered it was for my friend... so i called him up and explained what had happened... he said that hecan manage a 13 so there.. i got the 13..

i know the some of the nike bhs employees read our posts here.. i wont make a fuss anymore by naming them or reporting this incident to the higher ups.. icould have done that kanina pero i didnt.. cant deal with the thought of messing around with peoples work... ill just consider it part of the"tainted" game we sneakerheads play...

If I were you, I would have still taken the 11.5 for my friend. We shouldn't tolerate things like these.
That was nice of you though, perhaps too nice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

grabe naman sumagot, sige ituro mo pa daw.

sana di mo nalang sinoli
laugh.gif
the guy behind me went in line kasi just like us nung thursday... he waited for how many hours cause he wanted a pair... he did the same thinglast night.. he looks like a collector.. i thought he was from NT nga but he said he wasnt.. pero i see him during releases... how can i carry that burden ofdepriving him of his pair? benefit of the doubt na lang bro..

that dude can now consider taken as Santa...

dapat sana sinabi mo after you gave it back, " Merry Christmas, bub! "

hehe

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

if everyone was just honest, your friend would've gotten his pair
laugh.gif
my friend tried the 13's i got for him... now i owe him 2 pair of thick socks!
roll.gif

whheew!!! the rain, the sun, the heat on them feet, and then the rain again!! tnx for the cookies, biscuits , coffees, and some thoughts sa mga nakatabi namingNTers nung thurs. big shout out to allan, ed, roman, francis and to jojo.. tnx sa pictures sir.

Bagyo man pero panay heat ang suot sa event...

May Penny na!...May Manny Pa!....saan ka pa!

Hypebeast rules.....longa jeans fever

Bagong bago....

School Bus?

props to taken! i was thinking of the same thing when i was asking for my size.... some employees were holding back on us... SMH!!!

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

You got your desired size jau014?
smile.gif
nice meeting you and jason16, bro
smile.gif

'til next time!
yup
happy.gif
was supposed to get a sz9.5 but i just settled for a10. nice meeting you bro.

Originally Posted by jason16

Congrats to those who copped their pair or pairs
laugh.gif

@unlocking no prob man thanks btw, i got my size this time
happy.gif

jason good for you
laugh.gif
no.259 was indeed lucky

Back
Top Bottom