LIGHTS OUT

To all who got their pair's, Congrats.

Salute.
eek.gif

props to nike phil for making this event happen and doing things in a very organized matter.

nice seeing and meeting NT peeps as well. Lot of heat as well.

On another note, i'm really diggin the shirt tony atayde was wearing, correct me if im wrong cz don't know the Nike Phils peeps that well, the newpacman knows that manny p has been wearing during workouts. like the color combination on the red shirt. Hopefully we got those here in a lot of quantities andthose would probably sell like pancakes.

IMO the new pacman knows tee>than the gid pacman knows tee. When I asked him whether those would hit our shores, he said eventually. So hoping for some morelove from Nike Phils. Maybe another event before the fight? Make it happen guys. Thanks

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

kamusta sizing ng pacman shirts? kapareho ba nung carpe diem na gold? thanks!
happy.gif

this fit the same as the team pacquiao shirts. Asian Sizing>Us sizing. Carpe Diem i think is Us Sizing/bigger sizing

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. Apir! I see LMS reppin' with nice shoes on. 09 Space Jams and white/red 12s.
pimp.gif
LMS Stand up!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

kamusta sizing ng pacman shirts? kapareho ba nung carpe diem na gold? thanks!
happy.gif

smaller and sizing ng pacman bro.. I'm a small for the carpe diems while medium naman for the pacman tees.. HTH..
smile.gif

good on you taken.that's a stand out move on your part.in my eyes though,the dude behind you shoul've been stuck with the 13's since you hadpriority being a couple of spots ahead of him.i really thought that the employees should know better by now.i know the nike brass already addressed thisissue.we've all made a big stink about preferential treatment and still this BS happens.

finally got to post..Just now that electricity came back in my area..I used my lights out shoe as a flashlight!
laugh.gif
Congrats to everyone who got their pair..Thanks to NT peeps whom I got to talkto: lbj,mamba,my man sam( Got your shirt),jay,The one with lbj,is it monase?(sorry bro,mixed up your name),francis,austin..I also saw jason with hiseggplant,mackie w/his white/red,dex w/his true blues.I was the one beside you guys wearing an sb asparagus...Thanks to my friend wayne...Saw a lot of"hypebeast"who bought shoes like military guys since they were always in a line,from the time they enter the store,until they got out with theirpairs..Then suddenly, their service fetched them,a guy got the shoes from them then stacked it inside his car and left,but not before saying" next timeha"..
eek.gif
hehehe...

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Hypebeast rules.....longa jeans fever

Looks familiar.....hahaha...nadali ka ng eat bulaga bro....Naka denim jacket and longanisa pants ka daw kasi sabi sa site niya...

^those are the type of jeans you gotta cut yourself out off.they look damn near painted on they're so tight.those jeans are like a really cheap hotel: noballroom

picked up my trainers at niketown ny this morning.sacrificed sleep,accidentally left the house without my glasses and walked about 6 blocks and barely gotthere in time
smh.gif
i've never felt more satisfied after i paid for the trainersand straight bounced outta there.

374902467.jpg

found a nice spot over at bryant park to chillax for a lil' bit
374902291.jpg

good showing from the NI PI community on this release.peeps were bringing the heat and dressed in pacman garb.some folks are hard to miss(xmoconcords inparticular-sick ink)my bad for not saying what up.just had a billion things going through the noggin.i'll introduce myself next time.

"Hypebeast" na lang ata laman ng vocab ni Mr. Eat Bulaga.
laugh.gif

Perhaps next time he should try "RESELLER" on himself. tsk tsk.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Think of all the more deserving 'heads you deprived off kicks to make a quick buck.

Back
Top Bottom