some event pictures

2gtqg0k.jpg
de0e12.jpg

10qyx4h.jpg

jaupn8.jpg

e6c57l.jpg

j5bfv6.jpg

situation outside around 2am..

Saw Dexter (dope TB3) and Justin (you should have worn the OG 12 bro) in the pics....wearing heat...
pimp.gif

whose the guy wearing purple foams in the pic?

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Saw Dexter (dope TB3) and Justin (you should have worn the OG 12 bro) in the pics....wearing heat...
pimp.gif

whose the guy wearing purple foams in the pic?

jason was the one wearing the eggplants
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nwo0714

anyone here who rocked the lights out already? how was it?

Hey mhon sayang hindi tyo nag kita sa event mag kalapit lang na pala tayo nun
laugh.gif
worn mine last sunday sa wedding ng cousin ko. nice fit and lights out tlaga
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by nwo0714

anyone here who rocked the lights out already? how was it?

Hey mhon sayang hindi tyo nag kita sa event mag kalapit lang na pala tayo nun
laugh.gif
worn mine last sunday sa wedding ng cousin ko. nice fit and lights out tlaga
pimp.gif
I was also out on Sunday and attended my friend's wedding. Baka isa lang pinuntahan natin...
laugh.gif

@Jason16

Oo nga bro eh, was hesitant to talk to you guys at first kasi you seem to know each other well na,too hesitant to blend in. Though I was able to talk tomamba,austin,lbj,jay when we are in line already..Next time bro..Balak kita sana kulitin ulit sa metallic Aj1 mo eh..hehehe

Finally got to post. Congrats to all the NTiers who got their pair. Shoutout to mackiecorrea whom I got to meet during the event. I was the skinhead guy withmy mainman Jojo and Mark.

ei si mary joy b ung wedding???ung sunday?dpat punta din ako e...kso baha ksi kaya d ako nakapunta...small world a...may mga taga NT member din pla puntadun...hehehe
happy.gif

Rocked mine earlier at Trinoma. Icyness is gone! Dang! Was real Comfy though..and Size 12 is too big for me

Back
Top Bottom