Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Are simps still doubting that I'm real? Should I just make a video?

Yes, they are. And the other simps are mad because of the "d riding". 
eyes.gif

Question: How do you feel about being the newest "dirty" celeb?

Untitled-14.jpg

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Are simps still doubting that I'm real? Should I just make a video?

Yes, they are. And the other simps are mad because of the "d riding". 
eyes.gif

Question: How do you feel about being the newest "dirty" celeb?

Untitled-14.jpg

Originally Posted by breezylocks

isnt this the garden tool that use to go on B9 forum and that dude exposed her, and shes a straight garden tool bag?

Son, who cares about the B9/that story. %!%! is old news.

isnt this the garden tool that use to go on B9 forum and that dude exposed her, and shes a straight garden tool bag?

Son, who cares about the B9/that story. %!%! is old news.

Find it and post it

Find it and post it

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

roll.gif
I need to add her on my new facebook. I used to talked to her for a minute about simping NTers. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
So you had chat time with a fine female and all you could do is muster up a conversation about a bunch of dudes that collect shoes?

roll.gif
I need to add her on my new facebook. I used to talked to her for a minute about simping NTers. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
So you had chat time with a fine female and all you could do is muster up a conversation about a bunch of dudes that collect shoes?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What is the story behind this?

What is the story behind this?

Damnnnnnn, Tried to add her and it says " this user has too many Friend Requests on Facebook"

NT goin IN
laugh.gif

Damnnnnnn, Tried to add her and it says " this user has too many Friend Requests on Facebook"

NT goin IN
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom