Lil B at Rolling Loud: “A Boogie and his whole crew just jumped me in the back”

Im more surprised that A boogie has had a successful Rap career after blatantly stealing Dej Loaf whole voice/sing songy rhyme pattern. He jacked her style and ran with it. That should let you know that the rap fans of today dont really care about originality compared to yesteryear.

Imagine your favorite Rapper from the 90,s having a new rapper take there voice/rhyme cadence a year or 2 after they come out. The industry and fans back then wouldn't let it fly. I understand that biting is more acceptable nowadays. Cats out here acting like there original after making a career off of straight up biting somebody.

First time i heard of him. I seen his video on YouTube a few years back. Dej was still relatively new. I busted out laughing. Thinking to myself your that desperate for a come up to be a Rapper that you bite a female Rapper. I was laughing thinking is this a joke. I never listened to else from that cat. Fast forward to now. Hes doing shows/interviews/loyal fanbase.

His fans swear by him. Dont know why. His entire style was created by a female Rapper,not him. I reacted the same way to A.Bronson. I thought who is this cat biting Ghost Face. Laughing inside of my head like dude cant be serious. Fast forward again. Hes made a career off of straight up biting. When people bite. I never give it attention. Not a fan of it.

By that logic Gaurilla Black would be bigger than life if he came out today. Looks like A got mad because Lil B said the truth. But everybody knows he took Dej style and ran with it. Why he get mad about it. Im sure Lil B isnt the first person who've said it in public.

"when people bite i never give it attention. Not a fan of it"

Bet you like camel face tho

Undertaker vs Undertaker

When Def and Boogie finally meet to settle things...

takers.jpg

I noticed he sounded like her the first time I heard a boogie. I don't know how people didn't catch it sooner, my friends always try to put me on to his music but could never get past the fact that he is a replica.

Bronson has a similar voice to Tony Starks but that's it really. Nothing like Guerilla Black's flagrant ***.

Funny you mention this. I was listening to an old GFK song last week and he mentioned somersaulting into his ride (or something like that) and I remembered AB using similar phrases on several songs. Meh.

EDIT: I think the track was on Wu Tang Forever.

I heard all these young cats talking bout A Boogie like he was raw so I was like eff it, let me give lil Bruh a chance. Listened to this joint and fasho halfway thru I was like this sounds like some Dej Loaf ish. But didn't pay much attention to it. Not that y'all clearly pointed it out tho, I ain't messing with this clown. And his crew deserves a thorough beat down

Bronson has a similar voice to Tony Starks but that's it really. Nothing like Guerilla Black's flagrant ***.

AB is clearly one of GFK's offspring, but he can cook so he gets a pass

I just cant rock with it, i grew on GFK and even though action got that fire, he cooking with GFK's skillet.

much respect to AB tho

Back
Top Bottom