Lil boosie. Vol bad *%@

jbpkickz

Banned
it rele makes we wonder how people dont mess wit boosie, dude is one of the best and realest lyricists of all time , pretty much anybody who has struggled or been in some struggle can relate to his music, if you mad throw on some boosie, u gettin 
pimp.gif
 throw on some boosie, u havin a bad day etc . any other boosie fans on here

Boosie gets a ton of love in Northern California.

Bad #@# and Streets is Mine tape are certified Oakland classics.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Dig some of his stuff, but hate his voice. Yet I still rather listen to him than Big Sean.
alot of ppl say that, the voice makes him unique imo, i still dont see how anybody listens to big sean, dude is bunz 

"Quit school and basketball just to savage the block.."

I shed a tear every time I play this.. Free Boosie. 

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

it rele makes we wonder how people dont mess wit boosie, dude is one of the best and realest lyricists of all time , pretty much anybody who has struggled or been in some struggle can relate to his music, if you mad throw on some boosie, u gettin 
pimp.gif
 throw on some boosie, u havin a bad day etc . any other boosie fans on here

I'll respect that people like him as a rapper, but he is in no way shape or form a lyricist

I'm glad y'all *+%*@% wit my #$#@# boosie , trouble man always gon be my favorite song, young handsome u already know bad #%% was a hood classic, boosie mad lyrical doggy

How is he not a lyricist? When did people get so confused as to what a lyricist actually is?

Complex rhyme schemes and pseudo-intellectual bull %%!$ aren't prerequisites for being a lyricist.

Boosie has LYRICS that speak to you. He puts words together that actually mean something and make you feel a certain way. To me he's a lyricist.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How is he not a lyricist? When did people get so confused as to what a lyricist actually is?

Complex rhyme schemes and pseudo-intellectual bull %%!$ aren't prerequisites for being a lyricist.

Boosie has LYRICS that speak to you. He puts words together that actually mean something and make you feel a certain way. To me he's a lyricist.

my *!$%$ right here knows

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Preach

Back
Top Bottom