Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

I expected garbage, but this is pretty
pimp.gif
for the most part

and just to add fuel to yalls fire both graduation and american gangster was overall garbage and if you removed the kanye/jay nut collab from your chin, maybe you would realize that ...
indifferent.gif
Almost every track on Graduation is flames andguess what, the one that's not features who else but LIL WAYNE
grin.gif

his flows are not on point half the time but he's smart enough to be makin the money he's makin

True. I'll give him that much, he knows how to milk the ignorant youth for money.

IF WHAT I LISTENED TO A MINUTE AGO IS THE REAL CARTER THREE PEAT.........THEN IMA HAVE 2 SAY..........WAYNE IMPRESSED ME...........FIRE FOR DAYZZ.........MR.CARTER IS THE HOTTEST SONG OF THE YEAR RIGHT NOW.....DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!!!

"Tie My Hands" is my favorite track.

I wonder when he recorded it because it's so different from every other track. He just seems more focused.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Juelz's verse came outta left field.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Also, I may be reaching . . .

Tha Carter III = Weezy's Graduation ?

You know what I was thinking the same.

No. No. AND NO.

Don't insult Ye's Graduation with this p.o.s. Carter III. Outside of the 3-4 hot tracks on this joint, Graduation murks this ishh in every way.

The worst track on Grad is the joint WITH Weezy! Imagine that.

Some dudes logic on here are flawed....saying 3-4 tracks can make an album HOT overall....bullshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hmm...i'll take an album with 11-12 hot tracks...and 3-4 blehh..

rather than 3-4 hot tracks...and the other 11-12 absolute garbage.

c'mon now. and quit saying that C1 wayne is diff than C3 wayne. at the end of the day....dude use to say something in his rhymes...now he dont....hejust looks for words to rhyme together and to get a
laugh.gif
out of peoplenow....like in that joint phone home....'rare like mr clean with hair'

GTFOOH.
eyes.gif

It's cool to have your opinion, but to keep reiterating it gets old.

We get it, you don't like this album or Wayne.

You're not about to change anyone's opinion.

^nice arguement.

and when did i say i don't like wayne? i don't like THIS wayne. dude put that shhh best when he posted this album cover next to that j-kwon albumcover. tell me what's so different.

and get off wayne's jock homeboy.

'i wonder when he recorded it because it's different from every other track. he seems so much more focused'

negro please. every other track is hot garbage that's why it's so different.

this is by no means a classic, but i dont care what anyone says, it's def crack.

3peat
Mr. Carter
A Milli
Comfortable
Tie My Hands
Dr. Carter
Playin With Fire
Shoot Me Down
La La
Let The Beat Build
Nothin On Me
Misunderstood

are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is certified ridin music.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Word.

You don't like it. We get it.
It's like some dudes in here take offense to the
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
posted by some in reference to the album.

Some like it. Some don't. Some love it. Some hate it.

It ain't THAT serious. Not enough to come in on every page questioning every new person who praises it, anyway. Lawry's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Word.

You don't like it. We get it.
It's like some dudes in here take offense to the
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
posted by some in reference to the album.

Some like it. Some don't. Some love it. Some hate it.

It ain't THAT serious. Not enough to come in on every page questioning every new person who praises it, anyway. Lawry's.
laugh.gif

couldn't have said it better franchise. Dudes be getting ANGRY that someone says
pimp.gif
. [color= rgb(51, 255, 0)]get over it.[/color]

in no way is CIII better than graduation, and while we on it, its aint better than AG or the cool
plz dont say its still too early to tell , that line is overused

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

in no way is CIII better than graduation, and while we on it, its aint better than AG or the cool
plz dont say its still too early to tell , that line is overused
Not even the cool? lol

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^nice arguement.

and when did i say i don't like wayne? i don't like THIS wayne. dude put that shhh best when he posted this album cover next to that j-kwon album cover. tell me what's so different.

and get off wayne's jock homeboy.

'i wonder when he recorded it because it's different from every other track. he seems so much more focused'

negro please. every other track is hot garbage that's why it's so different.

When somebody wants to make an arguement for Wayne its 'negro pleease get off wayne's jock'

but you stay tryna force Ye' on people 24/7
indifferent.gif
chill thatshh out
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom