Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

now i know what type of people im dealing with on here ... they dont understand what dude says so they chalk it up to ayoooo or garbage ... re-listen to that %@@# you just posted about you simple minded twit and then come back and post

If that was towards me I could really care less how much you ride Wanye, but thanks for sharing. I'm not the one behind my computer looking like this

vynl9u.jpg

LOL DUDE CAN EVEN SPELL WAYNE RIGHT BUT STILL FUNNY THO
laugh.gif

^false

the whole album garbage?
u like nothing about it?

u dont get busy.....
See you guys are taking this the wrong way.....you and lil' Marley don't shoot'em are acting like somebody said "Every bar is awaste of time" or "Every track is horrid" nobody said that

Wayne and Wayne Stans....I mean fans have set a high bar for albums and he didn't deliver this time. Yes he's still better than Chingy but hedidn't live up to what HE'S capable of so yes compared to the other Carters this album is garbage.

I only like Dr. Carter....Mr. Carter is aight.....I'd listen to Let the Beat Build without lyrics....and Comfortable is older than Birdman. The rest is
ohwell.gif

marley: "whos ur favorite rapper?"

truth: "da brat"

indifferent.gif

cant really fault NT though, when everyone is born fat and asian and unites, its hard to talk about something other than DDR high scores and the next computergraphics card to be released in 2016

after listening a few more times, it gets a bit better id say its a solid 6.5-7/10

I don't have ONE

Jay-Z
Pusha T
Kanye
Joe Buddens
Lil Wayne

Now proceed to talk bad about my list.....but I see I'm not blind

I know Jay-Z fell off some
I know Pusha only talks about coke
I know Kanye's a d-rider
I know 50 dropped a dud with Curtis
I know Joey might never make it big

See I'm a fan but I'm not a Stan...I'm a realist and yes I check for Wayne because I like him when he's focused. I'm not hating....I guessthat's what you kids call constuctive criticism....I'm being real with myself

im real with myself 2, u tried to pull an 8mile and fry urself before i could do it. i respect that b rab....

and yeah buddens has punchlines for days. 50 was evil when he was new. ms. west can suck a pee pee even tho hes str8. and joe camel, gets props just cus ofreasonable doubt.

sorry guys, works over, talk to u heffers 2maro.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A bunch of grown men on here acting like little girls[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], gotta love NT![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, I honestly didn't think I was gonna give this album a listen when Idownloaded it the other day.. but yesterday night and this morning, I gave it a few spins on the iPod... by mid today, I must've listened to the wholealbum 2 or 3 times ... I can TRULY say, this guy is one of the best to do it (IMO)... His flow is just ridiculous and the things he says (and how he says it)is just[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. This album is wayyyy better than I expected it to be so +1 for Wayne.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jay-Z[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pac[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big & Nas[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Joe Budden & Weezy
Fabolous
[/color]

crank you are a fruit cake ... you like grown men yourself ... how are you trying to put me down by saying im like you? you over the rainbow lucky charmsimpleton

and truth ... i dont get how you can like wayne and not feel this album ... he comes correct as much as he does on any other album hes put out ... the onlything you can say is it sounds more mixtapey, but its not like the songs arent there ... i dunno

im hoping the album grows on me, ive been waiting to long for this and so far im not liking it

i thought the same thing crod ... i listened to it and was like ehhh !%! did i just listen to ... then i spun it back and listsned to each song individuallyjust to notice different @@*+ and after my 3rd or 4th go round in the car on the way to work and such, it bangs harder than any ive heard in a while ... maybebecause the beats are so tuff in the whip the 15 thumps like a mug

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Yo, I'm not checkin' for Wayne at all but I been readin' this thread....did this N' really say this on one of the tracks...?

wasn't gonna really talk about Wayne's lyrics, but one has been sticking out to me
mad.gif
"I'ma do it again like n__ga backwards.."

Someone tell me he didn't, please.

smh.gif
"Shoot Me Down" 3rd Verse..

THERE IS NO SUBSTANCE in this album. n_s like "yea but throw on lollipop blah blah blah".. you wanna get a party crunk you throw on Uncle Luke not no damn lollipop you 90's children.

false. have u seen lollipop in the 30mile radius of a female? yeah uncle luke can do the same thing so what? u act like hes the only person that can get a party crunk? hell, the friggin Macarena can get people moving...does that mean they compare to uncle luke? stupid idiot

waynes the man. hes fruity and kisses men and is a fool but he can rap. its a different approach from what the whole NT world likes (ie: the computer asians with sneakers) but it still rocks.

kill urselves if u think otherwise.

Did I touch a nerve..
roll.gif
kids goin hard to defend their idol. Youprolly one of those guys walkin around with a styro-foam cup full of haterade for no reason.

I said it months ago and it looks like I was right; Rock "Self-Made" & Shawty Lo "Units In Da City" > Carter Tres

lmao and theres the thread right there ... self-made and units in da city were better than the carter tres

im just going to listen to like 4 songs tomorrow all day, see if i can work them into my system

im just going to listen to like 4 songs tomorrow all day, see if i can work them into my system

grin.gif
That says it all right there.....when you have to FORCE FEED yourself music just to like it.
laugh.gif
Damn son just admit you don't like it and move on with life.

hmmm i dont get 1 thing how can u compare wayne 2 wayne? i mean many ppl say its garbage well compare it 2 another cd thats out now and see what u get i see amix between c1 and c2 on c3 like wit tracks like bm.jr or tha mobb(which is my favorite song eva period from wayne) on the c3 u get a millie where he jus flatout spits...then u have shooter on c2 then u have tie my hands...there are more similar songs on the cd but i dont feel like listing them all.. all im sayin islife is short ppl why download something jus 2 hate on it then get on nt and hate when u could b doing other things that u like i mean if it means nethingcreate a i hate wayne thread er something lol overall i liked it for what it was i like c2 for what it was and c1 for what it was...each cd has its ownswag....if his material hadnt been leaked youd easily call this ah classic hands down give that man his due already dude got like 3 versions of the carter 3out here haha dude b bustin his %%# str8 up

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A bunch of grown men on here acting like little girls[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], gotta love NT![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, I honestly didn't think I was gonna give this album a listen when I downloaded it the other day.. but yesterday night and this morning, I gave it a few spins on the iPod... by mid today, I must've listened to the whole album 2 or 3 times ... I can TRULY say, this guy is one of the best to do it (IMO)... His flow is just ridiculous and the things he says (and how he says it) is just[/color]
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. This album is wayyyy better than I expected it to be so +1 for Wayne.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jay-Z[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pac[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big & Nas[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Joe Budden & Weezy
Fabolous
[/color]

+1

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Yes he's put out good songs on the mixtape circuit but......SO WHAT! This is your album dummy. Son should only kept leaking his own stuff so he could be the face of rap.....congrats Weezy you've been in the limelight for 2 years straight. If this kid had the business Savvy of 50 he'd be the most successful rapper EVER. He could've saved like 22 songs in the vault and dropped a CLASSIC double disc......but NO he gave us this.....coasters and weed plates look down on C3. He's not a business man he's just a dumb rapper and that's what hurt him here.

This is a very good point. If he REALLY did not want all of that stuff leaked he could have made sure that he had the only file of his Pro Tools sessionssaved on his hard drive and just had those songs leak when the album shipped like these songs did. It's not that complicated. Every album leaks but by theway his material leaked 2 years in advance it makes me wonder if he really cared if they leaked or not initially. I also believe that if he had his businessgame on par with Curtis he could be one of the most successful rappers ever.

Back
Top Bottom