Lil Wayne - Carter III Album Cover vol +$$

LMAO at Biggie status x fail.

I'll never take Wayne serious as a rapper, because I know he has some type of talent, but will never make good music to back it up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no way

I think everyone outside of NT loves the cover, Kanye said it was "The Greatest Album Cover"
smh.gif

ok kiddies remove your head from your hind parts and realize what hes doing (if this is even the real cover lol) ... i cant name one person in my even remotegroup of friends that buys cds anymore ... but my lil sister and her friends stay goin up to the target and copping cds like there was no internet ... thatbeing said, a cover like that appeals to the demographic that will be buying his cd and thus increasing his sales ... i think one dude in this whole thread gotit right

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ok kiddies remove your head from your hind parts and realize what hes doing (if this is even the real cover lol) ... i cant name one person in my even remote
group of friends that buys cds anymore ... but my lil sister and her friends stay goin up to the target and copping cds like there was no internet ... that
being said, a cover like that appeals to the demographic that will be buying his cd and thus increasing his sales ... i think one dude in this whole thread got
it right

Yeah, it's clear he's going after the female population. Who you think that lolliop was for? It wasn't for me.

Originally Posted by Hater Pr00f

I can see Wayne tryin to justify it already....

Like:

Yea... *sips* ... see the reason why I do what I does... *sips*... yea... is because see... I've come full-circle in my career and life.. *sips*... so the Carter 3 is gonna show that.... *sips* ... and thats why you see that hot album cover right chea mayne... *sips*.. cuz... ya-ya-yall N's dont really want it wit me.

Or sumtin like that....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the hotness right here son...Don't hate bc I dont do PS but u'll get the point...Couldnt cover up Big Bear because Wayne loves to give props tothe people that inspire him.

2euirgo.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike59

It's an OK cover. I mean most album covers don't hold a candle to the GOAT:

18520657_l.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haven't seen that in a while

i cant name one person in my even remote group of friends that buys cds anymore ... but my lil sister and her friends stay goin up to the target and copping cds like there was no internet ... that being said, a cover like that appeals to the demographic that will be buying his cd and thus increasing his sales ...

that makes sense (if this is the real cover)

+1 for you

I bet yall wont forget to say the baby now
laugh.gif

But Im shocked nobody else sees what hes doin

hes obviously paying homage or "swagger jacking" Biggies Ready to Die and that Nas album

Originally Posted by Hater Pr00f

I can see Wayne tryin to justify it already....

Like:

Yea... *sips* ... see the reason why I do what I does... *sips*... yea... is because see... I've come full-circle in my career and life.. *sips*... so the Carter 3 is gonna show that.... *sips* ... and thats why you see that hot album cover right chea mayne... *sips*.. cuz... ya-ya-yall N's dont really want it wit me.

ON POINT
roll.gif

It reminds me of some of the younger Jay-Z pictures in the Vol. 3 booklet. I think Jay had a grade school picture though, not that young.

PS...the guy that did reasonable doubt, marshall mathers lp, and sum of biggie's stuff is pose 2 b doin C3 i think

Back
Top Bottom