***Lil wayne & Drake making it rain** (BEELEEDAT)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Drake is such a sack rider..And this is comin' from somebody that likes his music...It's obvious he's doing that "Not gonna shave or cut my hair till the album is done" crap that Jay-Z does when he's recording..I'd bet money he's gonna announce that he's dropping an album soon (if he hasn't already)
"
dont talk about drizzy like that lol.. and yess he has an album coming around september'%+*.. called " Take care "
smokin.gif

Drake is such a sack rider..And this is comin' from somebody that likes his music...It's obvious he's doing that "Not gonna shave or cut my hair till the album is done" crap that Jay-Z does when he's recording..I'd bet money he's gonna announce that he's dropping an album soon (if he hasn't already)
"
dont talk about drizzy like that lol.. and yess he has an album coming around september'%+*.. called " Take care "
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Onyx>king of diamonds
My crib where I'm guaranteed buns without throwing a penny>strip clubs

This man speaks the truth.  Strip clubs can be fun as hell but I would rather be at the crib banging my girl.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Onyx>king of diamonds
My crib where I'm guaranteed buns without throwing a penny>strip clubs

This man speaks the truth.  Strip clubs can be fun as hell but I would rather be at the crib banging my girl.

He's been announced he has a second CD coming out. And someone told me he was growing his hair out for a movie audition/role he wanted.

He's been announced he has a second CD coming out. And someone told me he was growing his hair out for a movie audition/role he wanted.

Lil Twist. Birth name, Christopher L. Moore. Also known as, Twizzy. Born, January 11, 1993 (1993-01-11) (age 18)

Lil Twist. Birth name, Christopher L. Moore. Also known as, Twizzy. Born, January 11, 1993 (1993-01-11) (age 18)

So many Lulz in this thread.

Only NT'ers would come in a thread talking about "they throwing 1s though" like they balling in the clubs making it rain with Franklins #nish

So many Lulz in this thread.

Only NT'ers would come in a thread talking about "they throwing 1s though" like they balling in the clubs making it rain with Franklins #nish

Onyx>king of diamonds
Heard it goes down over there... Haven't had the chance to go since I've been here in Philly, though.
frown.gif

Edit: And word, my home girl and her sister who dance say they prefer me to make it rain when they're dancing because it's more fun.  Think about how boring it would be to just hand a beautiful girl shaking in front of you dollar bills over and over again.  Some of y'all need to get out more or just step the caliber of females you associate with up.

Onyx>king of diamonds
Heard it goes down over there... Haven't had the chance to go since I've been here in Philly, though.
frown.gif

Edit: And word, my home girl and her sister who dance say they prefer me to make it rain when they're dancing because it's more fun.  Think about how boring it would be to just hand a beautiful girl shaking in front of you dollar bills over and over again.  Some of y'all need to get out more or just step the caliber of females you associate with up.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Upptempo8387

Oh alright..Then I take back what I said
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Upptempo8387

Oh alright..Then I take back what I said
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom