Lil Wayne: "Drake Slept With My Girlfriend"

That's how you know Drake isn't from the streets. He think this is degrassi.

Cats on the block get buck fiftied for **** like that :smh:

lil-wayne-sad.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He deserves it. All these rappers deserve to get their chick smashed. All I hear in rap nowadays is how these dudes can screw my chick, how they pass other dudes chicks around, or how my chick wishes she was with them.

Dudes don't even rap about pulling single women anymore. That's not coming from a place of bitterness. I'm just saying thats karma. Maybe he'll think twice about making a "I can take yo girl" 

But he's the one who said don't blame Tammy

Tell them :pimp:

Pretty accurate. More proof these dudes are complete frauds when it comes to what they rap about. This just adds to the pile. Dude is legit heart broken

Cliff Notes

Drake hit a chick BEFORE Wayne started talking her

Wayne was locked up at the time and thought this chick was 100

Drake visits Wayne and in the process tells Wayne that chick aint loyal cause he used to smashed

Wayne is upset thinking she 100 come to find out she got a past with one of his friends/artist and she didnt say anything

Wayne feels like thats messed up on the chicks part

correct me if I missed something but I dont see anything wrong

Wayne obviously is still good with Drake he just toured with him and they have been in studio this past year they probably hitting everything walking on South Beach chillin in Liv on sundays laughing at ole girl

Last edited:
He deserves it. All these rappers deserve to get their chick smashed. All I hear in rap nowadays is how these dudes can screw my chick, how they pass other dudes chicks around, or how my chick wishes she was with them.

Dudes don't even rap about pulling single women anymore. That's not coming from a place of bitterness. I'm just saying thats karma. Maybe he'll think twice about making a "I can take yo girl" 

But he's the one who said don't blame Tammy

Damn

Drake gonna get his eyebrows knocked off man.

Just a matter of time

i saw it different

wayne had a girl prior to goin to jail

drake smashed while wayne was in jail

drake went to visit wayne and told him

the girl confirmed that she smashed drake the day before drake visited wayne

so drake smashed at some point, and then one day decided to visit wayne and tell him about it, after smashing the day before

Last edited:
Cliff Notes

Drake hit a chick BEFORE Wayne started talking her

Wayne was locked up at the time and thought this chick was 100

Drake visits Wayne and in the process tells Wayne that chick aint loyal cause he used to smashed

Wayne is upset thinking she 100 come to find out she got a past with one of his friends/artist and she didnt say anything

Wayne feels like thats messed up on the chicks part

correct me if I missed something but I dont see anything wrong

Wayne obviously is still good with Drake he just toured with him and they have been in studio this past year they probably hitting everything walking on South Beach chillin in Liv on sundays laughing at ole girl

i saw it different

wayne had a girl prior to goin to jail

drake smashed while wayne was in jail

drake went to visit wayne and told him

the girl confirmed that she smashed drake the day before drake visited wayne

so drake smashed, and then the nexy day visited wayne and told him about it

This is what I think as well.

There's no way they just happened to conveniently smash the day before Wayne met her, and never before or after :lol:

Last edited:
Impossible to tell which way the situation went because the article directly contradicts itself in its statement.

Whoever wrote that deserves an L

idk why wayne was even trippin, i'm sure there was plenty of free booty where he was to take his mind off it.

idk why wayne was even trippin, i'm sure there was plenty of free booty where he was to take his mind off it.

The ONE he tried to take serious....

I feel like at that level trying to have a legit relationship is stupid. Their either there for the money of the status.

Wait
So wayne mad cause drake ****** his girl before they met
But
Wayne ****** Nivea after the dream
And had a baby with her after the dream
THEN
Wayne started dating Christina millian after the dream had a baby with her
But he complaining about this bird
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom