Lil Wayne Drought Part 7 Cover Art

laugh.gif
at y'all getting ya panties in a bunch over a damn mixtape cover. Move the #!$@ on. There are more serious things in life

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by rpjgator
Waka flocka and Oj da juiceman are in your avy, though
because i have waka and jewman in my avy i cant smh at the disrespect of this mixtape cover? 
I didn't know religious people listened to Rap.
eyes.gif
Are you serious?
laugh.gif
I mean who else would take offense to the cover art. I didn't mean it like the way you think.

the same ppl who take offense at the cover (which is ART, btw) wouldn't even understand why they should take offense to their favorite rapper wearing a diamond-encrusted cross or jesus piece.

it hosted by empire the best unoffical mixtapes. This tape will have atleast 15 unheard exclusives...should be dropping anyday by now since Waynes goin in 2morrow

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

it hosted by empire the best unoffical mixtapes. This tape will have atleast 15 unheard exclusives...should be dropping anyday by now since Waynes goin in 2morrow

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Wayne isn't even affiliated with the Empire Drought series.

Dont support this fat *$!# he messing up the game real +@#%

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

how can another mans jailtime make you happy?
Thats just immoral and *****made.

as for the mixtape cover, Wayne HAS nothing to do with Empire.

He steals songs and releases them.

Expect to hear C4 by the end of February. that is all.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

how can another mans jailtime make you happy?
Thats just immoral and *****made.

as for the mixtape cover, Wayne HAS nothing to do with Empire.

He steals songs and releases them.

Expect to hear C4 by the end of February. that is all.

ithosted by empire the best unoffical mixtapes. This tape will haveatleast 15 unheard exclusives...should be dropping anyday by now since Waynes goin in 2morrow

people are getting too sensitive over this cover, wayne is not and has never been affliated with the empire, the empire steals songs makes corny covers and put the music out that was not meant to be heard. its a damn cover that wayne had nothing to do with, half the comments in here already are more offensive then that cover. SMH find something else ot talk about then OD'ing over this.

and to be happy at anothers man downfall and doing time in the box is childish. everyone makes mistakes and he made one that he shouldnt have.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

people are getting too sensitive over this cover, wayne is not and has never been affliated with the empire, the empire steals songs makes corny covers and put the music out that was not meant to be heard. its a damn cover that wayne had nothing to do with, half the comments in here already are more offensive then that cover. SMH find something else ot talk about then OD'ing over this.

and to be happy at anothers man downfall and doing time in the box is childish. everyone makes mistakes and he made one that he shouldnt have.

this but at the end of tha day, the cover is horrible.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I don't give a %*+# what you think I'm just happy he won't be releasing the +$!$ he calls music for a while.

I'm not happy he's in jail and has to suffer, I'm happy I don't have to deal with hearing new stuff from him.
laugh.gif

I don't give a %*+# what you think I'm just happy he won't be releasing the +$!$ he calls music for a while.

I'm not happy he's in jail and has to suffer, I'm happy I don't have to deal with hearing new stuff from him.
laugh.gif
Man you crazy if you think new Wayne wont be droppin cuz he locked up son probably been in the studio nonstop since he copped out

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

laugh.gif
Man you crazy if you think new Wayne wont be droppin cuz he locked up son probably been in the studio nonstop since he copped out
Exactly, 
dude just shot at LEAST 25 videos this past month.

You will see, hear, Wayne alot during his "absence".

I BET he has a mixtape coming out while in jail excluding DIO7.

He shot a Carter IV video soon, hes on other dudes albums.

Wayne wont be going anywhere musically, hes just gone physically.

Back
Top Bottom