Lil Wayne - Grove St. Party Freestyle

Every time lil b raps this pops in my head
gvPsS.jpg

My boy Based God straight fooling
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know Wayne was in the studio DYING
laugh.gif

Based God should have used this opportunity to show people that he could go hard when he wants though.

My boy Based God straight fooling
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know Wayne was in the studio DYING
laugh.gif

Based God should have used this opportunity to show people that he could go hard when he wants though.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
this dude stay wasting opportunities

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
this dude stay wasting opportunities

LIL B IS DONE......
THIS WAS HIS CHANCE, TO EXPAND HIS FAN BASE......and he does this ##!!........

Lil Wayne gets a 
indifferent.gif
 for letting that garbage pass.....

Ill still jam Lil B though.....but people will be turned off from that crap for sure!

LIL B IS DONE......
THIS WAS HIS CHANCE, TO EXPAND HIS FAN BASE......and he does this ##!!........

Lil Wayne gets a 
indifferent.gif
 for letting that garbage pass.....

Ill still jam Lil B though.....but people will be turned off from that crap for sure!

I was scrolling down and saw that Young Based Lord was on the track and hit the 
tumblr_lk2c03rhj01qah9gwo1_500.gif

#BASED. This is definitely going to mess him up though. Mad people are going to be playing this tape and hear this and just write him off even more. Not that he cares.

I was scrolling down and saw that Young Based Lord was on the track and hit the 
tumblr_lk2c03rhj01qah9gwo1_500.gif

#BASED. This is definitely going to mess him up though. Mad people are going to be playing this tape and hear this and just write him off even more. Not that he cares.

I swear this dude Lil B cannot rap on beat to save his life (and yes I know it's a freestyle, that still ain't an excuse)

I swear this dude Lil B cannot rap on beat to save his life (and yes I know it's a freestyle, that still ain't an excuse)

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

this.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

this.

Back
Top Bottom