Lil Wayne - Grove St. Party Freestyle

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I swear this dude Lil B cannot rap on beat to save his life (and yes I know it's a freestyle, that still ain't an excuse)

Huh?

I swear this dude Lil B cannot rap on beat to save his life (and yes I know it's a freestyle, that still ain't an excuse)

Huh?

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Huh?

He doesn't do this hardly enough. Like others have said he blew the opportunity to impress

Huh?

He doesn't do this hardly enough. Like others have said he blew the opportunity to impress

I never disagreed on if he does it enough or not. You said he can't rap on beat to save his life. I provided proof to counter your statement, because he definitely can. I agree that he didn't take this opportunity very seriously. That's Lil B for you though, it's still hilarious and I enjoyed it. I don't think he cares what the people listening to this tape will think.

I never disagreed on if he does it enough or not. You said he can't rap on beat to save his life. I provided proof to counter your statement, because he definitely can. I agree that he didn't take this opportunity very seriously. That's Lil B for you though, it's still hilarious and I enjoyed it. I don't think he cares what the people listening to this tape will think.

its like basedgod was riding the beat at first and then just swerved off
laugh.gif

still appreciated tho

its like basedgod was riding the beat at first and then just swerved off
laugh.gif

still appreciated tho

Now that im out the bizarro world Lil B thread............... !%* would anyone want to listen to a rapper who CONSTANTLY has horrid verses

Now that im out the bizarro world Lil B thread............... !%* would anyone want to listen to a rapper who CONSTANTLY has horrid verses

Huh?

He was probably super bent in the studio tho

Huh?

He was probably super bent in the studio tho

B should have came harder on this. This was really his chance, he could have at least stayed on beat smh.

B should have came harder on this. This was really his chance, he could have at least stayed on beat smh.

Back
Top Bottom