Lil Wayne - Grove St. Party Freestyle

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Wait a kill a dope freestyle -_-

alien.gif

Lil B don't give a @!## for real 
laugh.gif

At least he kept it trill though and basically said "@!## you wayne, @!## this mixtape, and @!## this industry" by not going too far out of his element on this track.

roll.gif
@ "kill a dope freestyle" Only thing wayne did on this song was stay on beat.

laugh.gif

At least he kept it trill though and basically said "@!## you wayne, @!## this mixtape, and @!## this industry" by not going too far out of his element on this track.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

laugh.gif

roll.gif

thats why i *** wit lil b. hes been trolling the rap game for what? about 3 years now? bwahaha n's thought damn basedgod on the track wit wayne he better come hard to show himself. and what did brandon do? straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 

Lil B - "this +*$! is too easy" 

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

laugh.gif

roll.gif

thats why i *** wit lil b. hes been trolling the rap game for what? about 3 years now? bwahaha n's thought damn basedgod on the track wit wayne he better come hard to show himself. and what did brandon do? straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 

Lil B - "this +*$! is too easy" 

I wonder when yall gon realize that Lil B dont give a #+*% about what anybody thinks
laugh.gif
  Dude does this !#%$ for fun.

I wonder when yall gon realize that Lil B dont give a #+*% about what anybody thinks
laugh.gif
  Dude does this !#%$ for fun.

I just listened to this to see what the whole lil b fiasco was about....turrible. And that laugh he did at the end had me dying.

I just listened to this to see what the whole lil b fiasco was about....turrible. And that laugh he did at the end had me dying.

wow.. i've been a supporter of lil b in the sense that i've never bashed what he's trying to do, and i actually think he has a couple good songs, but how do you fumble right before the goal line like this? i know he could have went hard on that beat, hell its not hard to go off on those type of beats, that's why they're so popular.. but damn, that was awful

wow.. i've been a supporter of lil b in the sense that i've never bashed what he's trying to do, and i actually think he has a couple good songs, but how do you fumble right before the goal line like this? i know he could have went hard on that beat, hell its not hard to go off on those type of beats, that's why they're so popular.. but damn, that was awful

Back
Top Bottom