Lil Wayne - Grove St. Party Freestyle

B don't give a !+*%. As long as people talking bout him he's cool.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67

straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 
Lil B - "this +*$! is too easy" 

Imma agree cuz Wayne was good but lazy and BasedGod came with the swag and didn't care

Originally Posted by SlimK4

he tarnished his chance as a respectable rapper after that performance on a Lil Wayne mixtape....you gotta come harder than that!

So his collaboration with Lupe Fiasco will be ignored??
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67

straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 
Lil B - "this +*$! is too easy" 

Imma agree cuz Wayne was good but lazy and BasedGod came with the swag and didn't care

he tarnished his chance as a respectable rapper after that performance on a Lil Wayne mixtape....you gotta come harder than that!

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

ohwell.gif

What collabo is this? Is it on a tape? Is it trending on twitter? The average dude isnt checking for lupe like they will check for Wayne....this was his best chance.....and dropped the ball HARD...
But it might be all in his plan, cause ive heard his part at least 10 times today
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

ohwell.gif

What collabo is this? Is it on a tape? Is it trending on twitter? The average dude isnt checking for lupe like they will check for Wayne....this was his best chance.....and dropped the ball HARD...
But it might be all in his plan, cause ive heard his part at least 10 times today
eyes.gif

Lil B won, wak verse or not %$%* was funny
and not one person is talking about Wayne

"shouts out to mack maine..........(MACK MAINE!)"

Lil B won, wak verse or not %$%* was funny
and not one person is talking about Wayne

"shouts out to mack maine..........(MACK MAINE!)"

Lil B got that riding around with your friends going ham music

Aint no way im sitting down analyzing the stupid %@+% he says, he's just not a serious rapper
ohwell.gif

Lil B got that riding around with your friends going ham music

Aint no way im sitting down analyzing the stupid %@+% he says, he's just not a serious rapper
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Every time lil b raps this pops in my head
gvPsS.jpg

Exactly, especially on this sort of song.  I could have done without the Wayne verses though.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Every time lil b raps this pops in my head
gvPsS.jpg

Exactly, especially on this sort of song.  I could have done without the Wayne verses though.

Originally Posted by jdi23

This...... Is. ....Lil...... B.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The @#$% is this @#$%.
I'm dead, I swear this is the funniest %*@ I ever heard. I think he got a fan after this! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

This...... Is. ....Lil...... B.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The @#$% is this @#$%.
I'm dead, I swear this is the funniest %*@ I ever heard. I think he got a fan after this! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom