Lil Wayne - Grove St. Party Freestyle

why does wayne have to murder every good beat? And i dont mean that in the good way either, i mean the beat
is bangin and wayne completely wastes the song. he did the same to "im on one", "luxury tax", and countless
other ones. it really trips me out when he gets the closing verse on a song like he's supposed to shut it down,
and not a damb thing happens.

why does wayne have to murder every good beat? And i dont mean that in the good way either, i mean the beat
is bangin and wayne completely wastes the song. he did the same to "im on one", "luxury tax", and countless
other ones. it really trips me out when he gets the closing verse on a song like he's supposed to shut it down,
and not a damb thing happens.

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

I actually like B's part more than Wayne's.

This.And I actually love that lil b stayed true to form on this. He stayed with what got him to where he's at.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

I actually like B's part more than Wayne's.

This.And I actually love that lil b stayed true to form on this. He stayed with what got him to where he's at.
smokin.gif

OMG that Lil B verse....
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was the first time Ive listened to him rap like that and it didn't feel like
he was tryin to be serious. And sadly, he verse was better than Wayne's. He reminded me of Silkk The Shocker
with that offbeat rappin ^@% flow

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Lil B don't give a @!## for real 
laugh.gif

At least he kept it trill though and basically said "@!## you wayne, @!## this mixtape, and @!## this industry" by not going too far out of his element on this track.

roll.gif
@ "kill a dope freestyle" Only thing wayne did on this song was stay on beat.

thats why i *** wit lil b. hes been trolling the rap game for what? about 3 years now? bwahaha n's thought damn basedgod on the track wit wayne he better come hard to show himself. and what did brandon do? straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 

Lil B - "this +*$! is too easy" 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OMG that Lil B verse....
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was the first time Ive listened to him rap like that and it didn't feel like
he was tryin to be serious. And sadly, he verse was better than Wayne's. He reminded me of Silkk The Shocker
with that offbeat rappin ^@% flow

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Lil B don't give a @!## for real 
laugh.gif

At least he kept it trill though and basically said "@!## you wayne, @!## this mixtape, and @!## this industry" by not going too far out of his element on this track.

roll.gif
@ "kill a dope freestyle" Only thing wayne did on this song was stay on beat.

thats why i *** wit lil b. hes been trolling the rap game for what? about 3 years now? bwahaha n's thought damn basedgod on the track wit wayne he better come hard to show himself. and what did brandon do? straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dunno...Wayne's verse just isn't for me..It's been real hard to fully enjoy his music ever since TC 2. *Goes into iTunes, changes song start time to 2:33*

I dunno...Wayne's verse just isn't for me..It's been real hard to fully enjoy his music ever since TC 2. *Goes into iTunes, changes song start time to 2:33*

lil B sucks

cant believe yall dudes support this

then same dudes hate on my dude Cam'ron

lil B sucks

cant believe yall dudes support this

then same dudes hate on my dude Cam'ron

Originally Posted by alex2182

straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
Imma agree cuz Wayne was good but lazy and BasedGod came with the swag and didn't care

Originally Posted by SlimK4

he tarnished his chance as a respectable rapper after that performance on a Lil Wayne mixtape....you gotta come harder than that!

So his collaboration with Lupe Fiasco will be ignored??
ohwell.gif

Wait hold on forreal tho........ Seriously....... your applauding a man for being terrible on a track and not caring......plz remove this mans sack from your chin this instant its disgusting now
Dudes are honestly in here saying a mildly ******ed verse is creative and that the #*$%#% verse is better than wayne
tired.gif
..... If this is the mindset of rap fans these days i %*%$*% quit

Back
Top Bottom