Lil Wayne - Grove St. Party Freestyle

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by chuck67

straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 
Lil B - "this +*$! is too easy" 
Imma agree cuz Wayne was good but lazy and BasedGod came with the swag and didn't care

Originally Posted by SlimK4

he tarnished his chance as a respectable rapper after that performance on a Lil Wayne mixtape....you gotta come harder than that!

So his collaboration with Lupe Fiasco will be ignored??
ohwell.gif

Wait hold on forreal tho........ Seriously....... your applauding a man for being terrible on a track and not caring......plz remove this mans sack from your chin this instant its disgusting now
Dudes are honestly in here saying a mildly ******ed verse is creative and that the #*$%#% verse is better than wayne
tired.gif
..... If this is the mindset of rap fans these days i %*%$*% quit

Originally Posted by tyisny

straight up clowned. 
roll.gif
 and the +!%!%* up thing is i actually fast forward thru the song to get to B's verse. 
Imma agree cuz Wayne was good but lazy and BasedGod came with the swag and didn't care

he tarnished his chance as a respectable rapper after that performance on a Lil Wayne mixtape....you gotta come harder than that!

ohwell.gif
Wait hold on forreal tho........ Seriously....... your applauding a man for being terrible on a track and not caring......plz remove this mans sack from your chin this instant its disgusting now
Dudes are honestly in here saying a mildly ******ed verse is creative and that the #*$%#% verse is better than wayne
tired.gif

I can tell you an 80's baby 
laugh.gif

I think its time to us to quit or better yet lets go underground....let these kids have their fun with the funny raps...Real Hip Hop in a different form will emerge again...

straight up clowned. 
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I think its time to us to quit or better yet lets go underground....let these kids have their fun with the funny raps...Real Hip Hop in a different form will emerge again...

tired.gif

laugh.gif

It's not like he wasn't telling the truth though. The problem with hip hop overall today is that there's too much Lil' B style rapping (and just general soft &@^ rapping in general). Ain't nothin wrong with spittin about
havin fun or spittin just to spit, but there's nothing at all balanced right now. At the time of NWA, Ice Cube, Big & Pac, you also had A Tribe Could Quest, Pharcyde, Beastie Boys, & Run DMC, with all other
varieties (even in the spotlight) in between. In 2011, you have Young Money, Rick Ross, Waka Flocka, Wiz Khalifa, whoever catches youtube buzz (Lil' B in this case, and maybe Kreayshawn) and the corpses of
Jay-Z & Eminem. That makes up the majority of mainstream rap, and everything else literally is buried underground.  

tired.gif

laugh.gif

It's not like he wasn't telling the truth though. The problem with hip hop overall today is that there's too much Lil' B style rapping (and just general soft &@^ rapping in general). Ain't nothin wrong with spittin about
havin fun or spittin just to spit, but there's nothing at all balanced right now. At the time of NWA, Ice Cube, Big & Pac, you also had A Tribe Could Quest, Pharcyde, Beastie Boys, & Run DMC, with all other
varieties (even in the spotlight) in between. In 2011, you have Young Money, Rick Ross, Waka Flocka, Wiz Khalifa, whoever catches youtube buzz (Lil' B in this case, and maybe Kreayshawn) and the corpses of
Jay-Z & Eminem. That makes up the majority of mainstream rap, and everything else literally is buried underground.  

Nah dont get me wrong i love some of the music that comes out today. Like most of YM's new stuff sure it isnt classic material but if im drunk headin to a party that ross/weezy $$+ is the stuff im gonna play. Of course im not expecting everything to be serious "reasonable Doubt" type music

But i'm honestly disgusted that hip hop has come to a point where a GROWN @%# man can come on a track not even make an attempt to say anything coherent and then get praised for sounding mentally ill. The $#+# scares me because alot of the people in this thread actually feel like this is acceptable. 

I understand liking an artist but to sit here and say you dont F with wayne and then in the next sentence say that Lil B verse was hot is just blasphemy 
laugh.gif

People say lighten up its all in good fun.... but when people start labeling this as good hip-hop its like begging for hiphop to be turned into one big @%# joke and i dont know about you but ive enjoyed way too much music from this genre to be ok with some spectacle straight up disrespecting music. $#+# is trash
grin.gif

Nah dont get me wrong i love some of the music that comes out today. Like most of YM's new stuff sure it isnt classic material but if im drunk headin to a party that ross/weezy $$+ is the stuff im gonna play. Of course im not expecting everything to be serious "reasonable Doubt" type music

But i'm honestly disgusted that hip hop has come to a point where a GROWN @%# man can come on a track not even make an attempt to say anything coherent and then get praised for sounding mentally ill. The $#+# scares me because alot of the people in this thread actually feel like this is acceptable. 

I understand liking an artist but to sit here and say you dont F with wayne and then in the next sentence say that Lil B verse was hot is just blasphemy 
laugh.gif

People say lighten up its all in good fun.... but when people start labeling this as good hip-hop its like begging for hiphop to be turned into one big @%# joke and i dont know about you but ive enjoyed way too much music from this genre to be ok with some spectacle straight up disrespecting music. $#+# is trash
grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Preach! 

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Preach! 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lil B sucks

cant believe yall dudes support this

then same dudes hate on my dude Cam'ron
yep, im bookmarking this thread next time any of you wiseguys try to say anything about killa

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lil B sucks

cant believe yall dudes support this

then same dudes hate on my dude Cam'ron
yep, im bookmarking this thread next time any of you wiseguys try to say anything about killa

when lil b was spittin....well Ill say when lil b used to rap "traditionally" (stayin on beat, making sense) nobody was rockin with him....buddy changed it all up and got to spittin thiss weird isht.....now everybody on his jock. Crazy.

when lil b was spittin....well Ill say when lil b used to rap "traditionally" (stayin on beat, making sense) nobody was rockin with him....buddy changed it all up and got to spittin thiss weird isht.....now everybody on his jock. Crazy.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Agreed.....anyone who Rides with Lil B and doesnt like Wayne, Ross....or even Cam, who he emulated in a few tracks, needs their head checked asap....

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Agreed.....anyone who Rides with Lil B and doesnt like Wayne, Ross....or even Cam, who he emulated in a few tracks, needs their head checked asap....

Back
Top Bottom