Lil Wayne's First Single - "Lollipop" Feat. Static Major (Produced By Jim Jonsin)

Reaction score
Lil Wayne - Lollipop w/ Static Major (Sneak Peek). Jim Jonsin' on the production.

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/vDmlf7U1mljLRQ9p

Snippet coming tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You know where to be.

Full track coming after that.

EDIT -- Full version, ripped from the video, is out now.

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

do u have tha full track?
smokin.gif

Can't rightly answer that but best believe I wouldn't be wasting anybody's time if I didn't have something...

^Rip Static, but what he said about the "internet" not having the track makes me believe that Wayne be leakin his own %+% out

Damn dude static dead.... dats crazy but yea dis joint mus b locked n a vault or somethin cuz this song is no where 2 b found

Originally Posted by blazersfan

^Rip Static, but what he said about the "internet" not having the track makes me believe that Wayne be leakin his own %+% out

Well...I can't say "Wayne gave it out" so he isn't telling a falsehood. But it's just like any other project where others areinvolved besides Wayne. I've heard this & another track or two almost two mths ago.

EDIT

http://smokingsection.rawkus.com/TSS/?p=3435

I know Wayne going to get a lot of hate for this. But hey it could be worse...... I think
smh.gif

Thanks a lot gotty. I was really looking forward to this, he usually delivers a strong first single but!...that snippet sucks.

Ahh man that's a good look for Static though. I didn't think we'd ever see him in a video again and on a Weezy joint at that. I heard dude did songwit Weezy but I assumed it was that "I Got My" that's floating around. Jim Jonsin usually brings heat but that beat is kinda ehhhh. I'll waitfor the full cd quality version though.

Weezy knows exactly what hes doing with his music leaks and what not. Carter III will be on point with fresh material.

I'm not even a Wayne fan anymore, but this track has potential. I will be watching bet Wednesday at 7:30 for this.

ehhhh... I don't know about this Wayne... then again I wasnt feelin Bottle Poppin till I heard it in the club

This dude has to be the best grinder in hip hop since got damn 2pac.

if u dont know what im saying im talking about tracks wise this man has like 400 tracks in the last 5 years alot has been fire just like 2pac did back in themid 90s

man do i wish i could hear this at work right now ... the title sounds fruity and the synthesized voice thing is not working for me (although the only thingthat has been constantly running through my head for the past 3 months is "ZOOBOO GAAAANG, and if you aint with it then you in the food chain") ...gonna listen when i get home

The Access Granted for this video comes on this week on BET (I think it's Wednesday night).

Back
Top Bottom