Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns

I didn't see a thread for this but if there is then delete this I guess. I picked this up yesterday and it's pretty dope. These guys reinvent themselves with every album they drop. Def one of the top bands of our generation.

I didn't see a thread for this but if there is then delete this I guess. I picked this up yesterday and it's pretty dope. These guys reinvent themselves with every album they drop. Def one of the top bands of our generation.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

its OK... not really bad not really good... its definitely NOT linkin park tho...

linkin park hasnt been linkin park since meteora. im digging wretches and kings tho

its OK... not really bad not really good... its definitely NOT linkin park tho...

linkin park hasnt been linkin park since meteora. im digging wretches and kings tho

Originally Posted by bns1201

yea... i kno 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

yea... i kno 
frown.gif

IDK .. it sounds like a mashup between Reanimation, Minutes to Midnight and a sort of U2 esque spirit to it ......... I really liked Shinoda's singing on it, even though at times it sounds too much like Fort Minor material

IDK .. it sounds like a mashup between Reanimation, Minutes to Midnight and a sort of U2 esque spirit to it ......... I really liked Shinoda's singing on it, even though at times it sounds too much like Fort Minor material

It's not Meteora, and it's not Minutes to Midnight, but it's real good. Just had a first listen, and it seems like LP really refined their sound. Not screaming on every track, and really making the right strides. I miss the Hybrid Theory/Meteora stuff, but I really like this album. Minutes to Midnight was just OK for me. This was a great leap into progress. The political underlying and samples of speeches really give it a nice sound.

I'd give 4 out of 5.

It's not Meteora, and it's not Minutes to Midnight, but it's real good. Just had a first listen, and it seems like LP really refined their sound. Not screaming on every track, and really making the right strides. I miss the Hybrid Theory/Meteora stuff, but I really like this album. Minutes to Midnight was just OK for me. This was a great leap into progress. The political underlying and samples of speeches really give it a nice sound.

I'd give 4 out of 5.

To me these guys are too talented to make everything g sound like meteor and Hybrid Theory. Chester is an excellent vocalist IMO and it's hard to show that if he's gonna be screaming on every track. Idk maybe I'm one of the few but I like how they're evolving.

To me these guys are too talented to make everything g sound like meteor and Hybrid Theory. Chester is an excellent vocalist IMO and it's hard to show that if he's gonna be screaming on every track. Idk maybe I'm one of the few but I like how they're evolving.

evolution is great but its like theyre evolving out of what made them stand out in the first place...

evolution is great but its like theyre evolving out of what made them stand out in the first place...

I made the same exact thread, same title. lol, The album sucks, as does their new sound, they're trying to hard to be revolutionary, just doesn't fit them.

I made the same exact thread, same title. lol, The album sucks, as does their new sound, they're trying to hard to be revolutionary, just doesn't fit them.

Originally Posted by nbamj2131

Damn i was wishing they would go back to Hybrid theory/meteora style.

we all are and yea dude did make this exact same thread...
that just shows how much people are checking for their new sound...

before linkin park threads were guaranteed at least 3-4 pages...

Back
Top Bottom