Little Girl Unfazed by Massive Lion.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Let's overlook the girl being unfazed by the fact that that might be the biggest lion I've ever seen 
eek.gif

That's what I am saying. His face alone was huge.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Fear is learned.

It's natural. It's programmed in your brain straight from birth. Basic survival mechanism. All that "fear is weak" and people claiming to have no fear is straight bs. Specific fears are acquired through personal experiences though.

What video are you watching? Unfazed really? Did you see how she jumped back both times? Stupid.

anyways ugly %+* little girl needs to leave that amazing lion alone. Theyre so cruel to him
frown.gif
i kinda wish that glass would have broken fam...

Originally Posted by megatron

What video are you watching? Unfazed really? Did you see how she jumped back both times? Stupid.

anyways ugly %+* little girl needs to leave that amazing lion alone. Theyre so cruel to him
frown.gif

i thought the same thing, she flinched and had the look of fear both times.  if that glass wasn't there she'd be an appetizer for that big cat.  that lion was huge for real.  

frown.gif

damn megatron, why you gotta call the little girl ugly though

Originally Posted by rocman23

frown.gif

damn megatron, why you gotta call the little girl ugly though
No one is safe from the wrath of nters, not even little girls 
sick.gif

That lions eyes were very interesting he still had the killing intent in his eyes.I always pity the lion it's an amazing creature that really should be free in its own habitat .Its sad seeing such an amazing animal stuck up In a cage for kids to be amused by. It looks agitated and bored.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Man, just the size of that thing (nh)
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

I will never go to Africa
laugh.gif
Africa isn't a 3 mile piece of land you know.. Not like these beasts are just roaming around random streets.
africa.gif

got em 

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

I mean really, she's "safe" behind a glass screen, so of course she's unfazed.
Aint nothin' special about her.

/thread

She flinched and realized there was glass in front of her, The lion couldn't do anything. A lot of people would've done the same thing.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

She passed the test and earned his respect. She now is able to ride him and visit narnia
This shouldn't have made me chuckle but it did. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Let's overlook the girl being unfazed by the fact that that might be the biggest lion I've ever seen 
eek.gif

Might? Without a doubt for me.Zoos are evil

This:  >>>>> the little girl jumping back twice when the lion jumped at her.
Not a single damb was given
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

This:  >>>>> the little girl jumping back twice when the lion jumped at her.
Not a single damb was given
laugh.gif

Wow that's insane

Back
Top Bottom