Little Things that are Devastating

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Just had this today, felt like poop.
even more devastating when you were leading the whole time.

Smh, it was a close game the whole time and we were up by 12 at one point in the game. Still pissed about that and it happened Saturday.
30t6p3b.gif

Were you up 2, and some Filipino kid hit a 3 with 2 seconds left?

Just had this today, felt like poop.

Smh, it was a close game the whole time and we were up by 12 at one point in the game. Still pissed about that and it happened Saturday.
30t6p3b.gif

You are ready to smash a chick, she's bad, keeps a clean crib, perfume always on point.

You play with the monkey put your finger up by your nose and the scent of tuna fills your nostrils.

You are ready to smash a chick, she's bad, keeps a clean crib, perfume always on point.

You play with the monkey put your finger up by your nose and the scent of tuna fills your nostrils.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Thinking of something to post in this thread that happens constantly to you, but forgetting about it minutes later, so you end up posting this generic statement in the thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Thinking of something to post in this thread that happens constantly to you, but forgetting about it minutes later, so you end up posting this generic statement in the thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

30t6p3b.gif

Nah, thank god. We had a chance to win on a last second shot but kid in my team missed. That team went on to play in the championship vs. Iowa Barnstormers. Smh, should've been us which made it worse.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

30t6p3b.gif

Nah, thank god. We had a chance to win on a last second shot but kid in my team missed. That team went on to play in the championship vs. Iowa Barnstormers. Smh, should've been us which made it worse.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

-Leaving your place to go to school/work/etc only to remember that you left something of crucial importance...when you're half way there.

I once forgot a concert ticket.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Luckily, I always leave early when going to concerts, and the doors weren't open when I finally arrived.
Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

kneeling down on a screw/nail
You giving head at Home Depot?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dont hate da 8

sneezing while your pissing
having to sneeze when you're trying to hold in a fart

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

toilet back splash.... rarely happens to me but when it does.... I become paralyzed with so much disgust.
laugh.gif

I've got to read this entire thread. 

Originally Posted by soltheman

-Leaving your place to go to school/work/etc only to remember that you left something of crucial importance...when you're half way there.

I once forgot a concert ticket.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Luckily, I always leave early when going to concerts, and the doors weren't open when I finally arrived.
Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

kneeling down on a screw/nail
You giving head at Home Depot?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dont hate da 8

sneezing while your pissing
having to sneeze when you're trying to hold in a fart

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

toilet back splash.... rarely happens to me but when it does.... I become paralyzed with so much disgust.
laugh.gif

I've got to read this entire thread. 

Asking for no ice in your drink and getting back half ice half drink.
Cooking an entire meal but forget that one crucial condiment so nothing tastes the way it should.
In chess, moving your queen to a spot you think will seal the game only to lose your queen to an unseen pawn.
"My jaw hurts."
Going to Hooters and there is one set of hooters in sight but she isn't your waitress.
Going to the barber shop on your only free day and it is closed.

Asking for no ice in your drink and getting back half ice half drink.
Cooking an entire meal but forget that one crucial condiment so nothing tastes the way it should.
In chess, moving your queen to a spot you think will seal the game only to lose your queen to an unseen pawn.
"My jaw hurts."
Going to Hooters and there is one set of hooters in sight but she isn't your waitress.
Going to the barber shop on your only free day and it is closed.

severe cramps when you are sleeping
eating with someone who blows theres nose constantly (i just find the thought of mucos etc disgusting when eating)
paying for gas nowadays

severe cramps when you are sleeping
eating with someone who blows theres nose constantly (i just find the thought of mucos etc disgusting when eating)
paying for gas nowadays

- having a set idea of what you're shopping for only to go to various places and still failing to find "it".
- phone battery going orange/red mid-way through your night out.
- nothing you want to watch on TV for days, then one night having 3 different things you want to watch showing @ the same time.
- buying something and seeing it on the "sale" rack a week later.
- forgetting a girl's name 5 minutes after you met her, due to drunkness.
- iPod freezing.
- not being able to smash a chick because one of your boys is into her.

Back
Top Bottom