Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | Skeleton Crew | December 3 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so we found the one person who hasnt seen star wars and they happen to work for disney+?
1679692339025.jpeg
Who said they didn't see Star Wars?

for-luck-kiss-gif.gif

lukeleiasmooch.gif

luke-skywalker.gif

BrilliantHardtofindAstarte-size_restricted.gif

Bad Batch season finale episodes were pretty good. They had a cameo too
Yes, almost forgot about that!
Def one of those 'blink and you miss it' cameos. They even brought him in just for that line. 😅

Surely we'll be seeing more of him next season?

Zeb was unexpected but cool cameo. Like where they're taking the story with the little crumbs here and there. Mandalorians taking back Mandalore against, I'm guessing, Mof Gideon and whatever army he has left will be a good battle.
you sure its not gonna be the mandalorians vs the new republic?

Anyone know where I can get the art they use at the end of episodes towards the end credits? Trying to get the Hi-res wallpapers for my computer.

They have books for both seasons. I imagine the third season will get one as well. I have the first season’s book but not the second.

Catching up on Bad Batch, Palpatine is a mf'er. Son turns any potential L into something he wants. Oh damn ya'll caught clones carrying out my evil orders? Ya'll should get some stormtroopers... to carry out my evil orders.

Good, old-fashioned Star Wars fun!

ZEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dicaprio pointing.gif

Random musings...

Ok... how many people actually live in Nevarro? 😅
That group looked tiny!

When the Mandos were ambushed, why didn't they just use their jetpacks to "have the high ground"? 😅

Interesting direction with the Armorer sending Bo off to bring others in. 🤔
For a sec there, I thought the Armorer was gonna ask everyone to take off their helmets.
Poor old Pedro... you keep yours on. 🤭

Every time I see Tim Meadows... 😅🤷‍♂️
1680080968694.png

Same thing I think of. Courvoisier!! 😂😂 One of his best skits.

really hate that woman that tricked the doctor. cant stand her. wouldnt be surprised if shes related to palpatine or palpatine's side piece

this episodes longer than the last

filler but good

sashabyke!

lizzo? :lol:

bowser :lol:

doc brown :rofl:

din showin bo his street smarts, she getting more turned on, i have spoken

droid bar is weird, was expecting bender to show up or wall-e

this is a weird side quest/filler, they tried to get us to sympathize with droids

sir grogu :smokin

darksaber loophole :lol: now bo gon have ot give IT up to din :lol:

also confused why she wont take it as a gift when i keep hearing that it was gifted to her in rebels?

mandalorian gang growing :smokin

season is officially “book of bo katan”

this episodes longer than the last

filler but good

sashabyke!

lizzo? :lol:

bowser :lol:

doc brown :rofl:

din showin bo his street smarts, she getting more turned on, i have spoken

droid bar is weird, was expecting bender to show up or wall-e

this is a weird side quest/filler, they tried to get us to sympathize with droids

sir grogu :smokin

darksaber loophole :lol: now bo gon have ot give IT up to din :lol:

also confused why she wont take it as a gift when i keep hearing that it was gifted to her in rebels?

mandalorian gang growing :smokin

season is officially “book of bo katan”

She believes they were cursed because she took it as a gift.

Armorer said she was cursed too in book of Bob for accepting it as a gift.

Lizzo
Jack Black
Christopher Lloyd
Mercedes Varnado

All in the same episode.

What a guest cast!

The scene with Din and Bo-Katan chasing down the battle droid was straight out of Blade Runner.

I wouldn't call it a filler, but def a side-mission to bring the Mercenarians back into the picture.

All those cameos tho!
Jack Black?!
Chris Lloyd?!
I didn't know who The Duchess was... 😅

But anyway, this was totally a crime procedural! 😂
And I liked the irony of feeling the sympathy for the droids who are worried about getting replaced by humans. 😂
Droid-hunting scene was like a cross between Blade Runner and iRobot!
Shoutout to Kuill. 😥

Cool 'duel' between Axes and Bo, but I didn't expect for it all to be resolved so quickly!
I mean... it's a fair loophole for Bo to get the Darksaber back, but Din was all like #TrustMeBro 😂
Still a cool ending to the episode tho. 🤷‍♂

Sir Grogu Djarin... Knight of Plazir... Jedi Order Padawan... Mandalorian Foundling. 😎😎😎

2 more episodes left and I don't know where this season is going. 😅
Well, at least Bo now has her army back... and we not have a proper group of Mandalorians.
Still not clues on who broke Gideon out. Initially thought it was Axe & co., but maybe it really was Sabine trying to lure Thrawn out. 🤔

Ehhhh
I was not into this episode. They were trying to fit as many cameos as possible. It reminds me of early South Park when they had George Clooney play Stan’s dog and they wanted Seinfeld to play a random turkey (he declined). Cameos should be a little more subtle and necessary to the overall story or be so quick that it’s forgettable like Leguizamo in Season 2. Once it gets to the point of “Look who we got this week!” You’ve lost the plot. Lizzo, Jack Black and Christopher Lloyd in this goofy, Droids gone bad subplot, FOH B. The best parts were Mando talking to the Ugnaughts and the very end when Bo got the Dark Saber. Everything else was just an expensive waste of time. Even the beginning with the ******* Seaworld romance, WTF🤣

Last edited:
Yeah, episode was whatever. I can see casuals going crazy over the cameos and this episode being “fun” and kind of back to the “adventure of the week” episodes the show used to have but most of it mostly missed me.

Final two episodes should be bangers though from what I’ve seen.

so it doesnt look like its bos group that took gideon?

Doubt it. Although it does feel kinda odd the that last episode ended the way it did with Mandalorians being who they assumed who attacked the ship. And then this episode basically starts off with a bunch of them saying they’re Pirateers that’ll do jobs for the highest bidder.

Not sure if it was coincidence or they tried to pull a red herring and it just missed? But this season just hasn’t felt as tight as previous ones. I think with Filoni busy with Ahsoka, Favreau just did this season with Cliff notes because Din just handing Bo back the darksaber is proof that him and Grogu have been absolutely useless this season:lol:

I thought it was a filler episode. The very beginning and end were the only parts worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom