Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Episode 3 was dope. The reveal that the style of mandalorianism he practices is old school was kinda cool. Like my man you aint gotta keep that mask on 24/7 :lol:

Reactions: g14
Man they cheated me with back to back short episodes.

I don't mind the slow western pace but basically 30 min episodes on top of that? C'mon!

They NEED Dave Filoni involved...not hard to find a good director, more important is having someone that can keep it all together
Been preaching this for awhile. In Faloni, We Trust. Keep him involved in the storyline and be one of the executive producers. I whole heartedly believe we never would have had a ****ty sequel trilogy had that happened.

Luke woulda been treated with some MF Respek on his name.

I was trippin the whole time the other Mandos popped up. My SW knowledge is limited, thought one of them was Sabine LOL! Didn't make it deep into Clone Wars, but I learned Bo is Satine's sister so there's at least that.

I was trippin the whole time the other Mandos popped up. My SW knowledge is limited, thought one of them was Sabine LOL! Didn't make it deep into Clone Wars, but I learned Bo is Satine's sister so there's at least that.

Her saying “Put on some tea” may be the coldest threat in all of Star Wars. Especially when you remember she was royalty and in the Top 1% of Mandalore back in the day. So for her to just be a “pirate” to the Empire but she still says that, Gangsta!

Third episode definitely was too short. I'm surprised anyone disliked the first two episodes, I loved them. Season's off to a great start

S2E1 was great.
S2E2 was ok... I didn't hate it, but it wasn't up there for me.
S2E3 was amazing and probably one of my favs.

And despite E3 being only 33mins long, it didn't feel that short... if that makes sense.
But of course, I wanted the episode to be longer.

Looking back... I'm kinda surprised Mando still trusted the Frogs. Mr. Frog referred him to the inn where Mr. Mon Calamari then sent him to those dodgy Quarren pirates! They could all be working together! 😅

S2E1 was great.
S2E2 was ok... I didn't hate it, but it wasn't up there for me.
S2E3 was amazing and probably one of my favs.

And despite E3 being only 33mins long, it didn't feel that short... if that makes sense.
But of course, I wanted the episode to be longer.

Looking back... I'm kinda surprised Mando still trusted the Frogs. Mr. Frog referred him to the inn where Mr. Mon Calamari then sent him to those dodgy Quarren pirates! They could all be working together! 😅
Would’ve been a cool heel turn. Mrs Frog counted the eggs again and realized some were missing. Let Mr Frog know and they set them up for an ambush. They’re good amphibians though, didn’t try cooking the child when they babysat him.

Last edited:
ft201115-foxtrot-comics-bill-amend-the-way-mandalorian-star-wars-jason-quincy-yoda-sunday-comic-strip-1536x720.png

I don’t know if Gina should be fired. However, she is a certified MAGA idiot bruh masquerading as a free thinker. Which seems par for the course for an MMA fighter.

Reactions: g14
Sasha sexy behind 🥺

cant fronti had a single tear drop once the child got ate, mando was too concerned even with
The helment on i felt that

I hope we don't get another filler-type episode this Friday and we get to see Rosario Dawson in all her Ashoka Tano glory.

Back
Top Bottom