Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She was thicc in Deadpool too. She’s a big chick. Mating Ritual with her probably involves a Hell In A Cell match. It is what it is.
Me: My body is ready.

Her:
JyaiDrYC.gif

Why is the Empire so incompetent? :rofl: Who the hell designs their buildings/security?:rofl:

An Imperial engineer named Raith. He told Tarkin about the Death Star, but he thought it was stupid though. Tarkin thought it was genius and it was presented to Chancellor Palpatine.

It's obvious Tarkin should of listened to the engineer.

Raith also designed the Tie fighter too, so he was prolly responsible for all their bases as well.

An Imperial engineer named Raith. He told Tarkin about the Death Star, but he thought it was stupid though. Tarkin thought it was genius and it was presented to Chancellor Palpatine.

It's obvious Tarkin should of listened to the engineer.

Raith also designed the Tie fighter too, so he was prolly responsible for all their bases as well.

Dudes can just walk into the building and set off nuclear reactors by pressing 3 buttons apparently. They need to fire everyone including their b$$tch made storm troopers.

You guys ever realize Din just built himself a little Magnificant 7 with Cobb Vanth, Greef and Cara and Bo and her squad. Definitely gonna be one hell of an finale with them against Gideon and these Dark Troopers.

Curious how the schedule will be with the Boba Limited series since they’re filming now. Maybe Boba next Fall and Mando season 3 early 2022? Can’t forget a Kenobi and Cassian show and then they should be starting storyboard for the next theatrical release. Busy times ahead for the GFFA.

Nah Mando s3 has to come out 2021. Maybe same time as now.

Boba should come out in the summer but I know how its gonna be for the schedule of other SW shows like the ones you mentioned.

^^^
I was going to say how release of Season 3 may depend on Pedro's schedule, but I just remembered how they could shoot a good amount of it without him ala Season 1 LOL!

Nah Mando s3 has to come out 2021. Maybe same time as now.

Boba should come out in the summer but I know how its gonna be for the schedule of other SW shows like the ones you mentioned.

As much as I wanna see my homie Boba, I wouldn’t mind letting the two shows breathe from each other. Especially since the Boba show’s gonna take place before this season of Mando and also lead up to season 3...

^^^
I was going to say how release of Season 3 may depend on Pedro's schedule, but I just remembered how they could shoot a good amount of it without him ala Season 1 LOL!

Pedro can knock out his audio on a weekend if he wanted. His schedule and this show should never interfere with each other:lol:

As much as I wanna see my homie Boba, I wouldn’t mind letting the two shows breathe from each other. Especially since the Boba show’s gonna take place before this season of Mando and also lead up to season 3...
Oh I see.

Didn't know the finer details of each show.

I get wanting the two a bit a part. I was somewhat thinking (not reading up on anything of the Boba show) that he'd pick up and go on his own mission/journey after getting his/new armor.

First of all, you're purchasing from Williams-Sonoma. So they will rip you off.

Secondly, eff Williams-Sonoma for saying I was a shoe in for a role at their corporate office only for them to change their mind because the director said I had too much experience.

Back
Top Bottom