laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the Ghana duke saying "Do Ya Ding Man, Do Ya Ding" *dead*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when he said you aint ever gonna blow up, you lying out here you need to be on ripleys believe it or not cuz I dont believe you

I'm starting to feel bad, this is going too far.

As soon as he realizes this is one big joke, he might actually commit that.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

I agree man. Its real @$%#$% up how people are gassing dude up like this. Why can't people just let this dude make his music and have fun? He's notharming anyone, just having a good time. To get him on the radio just to make a spectacle of him and crack jokes at his expense is disgusting. Makes me feelreally bad for dude.

Originally Posted by swizzc

I agree man. Its real @$%#$% up how people are gassing dude up like this. Why can't people just let this dude make his music and have fun? He's not harming anyone, just having a good time. To get him on the radio just to make a spectacle of him and crack jokes at his expense is disgusting. Makes me feel really bad for dude.

Yeah, but you can't be mad at them when we're doing the same thing here on NT. I mean, dude originated on here, then went over to twitter andthat's when it really got out of hand. I'm glad this dude doesn't really know English and I'm hoping he doesn't realize that everyone ismaking a mockery of him. I'm starting to feel embarrassed for him though, like damn.

The only reason anybody says they're "feeling it" is to be apart of the inside joke.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by swizzc

I agree man. Its real @$%#$% up how people are gassing dude up like this. Why can't people just let this dude make his music and have fun? He's not harming anyone, just having a good time. To get him on the radio just to make a spectacle of him and crack jokes at his expense is disgusting. Makes me feel really bad for dude.

Yeah, but you can't be mad at them when we're doing the same thing here on NT. I mean, dude originated on here, then went over to twitter and that's when it really got out of hand. I'm glad this dude doesn't really know English and I'm hoping he doesn't realize that everyone is making a mockery of him. I'm starting to feel embarrassed for him though, like damn.

The only reason anybody says they're "feeling it" is to be apart of the inside joke.
smh.gif
smh.gif
Yes. Dude's is Hardi-Har-Har-Harring, not realizing how bad this could get...

They just mad that bangs bout to be going multi platinum and they not. Eagles & ravens and bangs are the next face of hip hop
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Even the radio host mumbled "dumb a___ n___" smh. Dudes calling just want a laugh. His english is pretty good for only 6 years speaking
Seriously though, those Dj's knew what they were doing, probably a slow day at the station and they thought, "yo, we should get this clown on the show".

you obviously are unaware about what Sear and Jude are about...

Back
Top Bottom