Local Celebs Rockin' Heat!!!

Hehehe...As suggested, I'll start with Sandwich's Raimund Marasigan and Mong Alcaraz Rocking the AJ 1 Old Love/New Love in their Music Video"Procrastinator"...
smokin.gif

Quick question/rant...

Did the PI just pick up on Kid Robot?

In this video, they show Futura/Subware (STASH) figures. On MYX, they have/had a Dunny for their icon/reading cards, and a store in Greenbelt I think is nowselling Munnies as table decorations...

and my skate team was there... hehehehe... mong and raims got a pretty much good pick ups... mong has crazy sb's... some of these were skate or die, the hicut prod2's, pushhead(did i say it correctly?), etc... got some j's too.. raims, im not sure what he's got in his closet... but as ive known.. hejust picked up the what the dunks.... and yes, kid robots is gettn circulated here in the PI... thanks to FRESH... the director quark is heavy on his vinylcollection.. with this sandwich has a limited release toy a collab with FRESH and hobbymasters... and a limited color way(navy blue/white) is available at the408skateshop 10 pcs. only and the red one is at FRESH....

I know Mong and Raimund are sponsored by Nike, and so are a few other musicians.

Chicosci's Miggy Chavez has dope sneaks too.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

IMG_0057.JPG

Taken from his blog, Francis M wearing AF1 Inside Out Priority Philippines / Jose Rizal
Wow I remeber this guy when I was a kid. I think I still have his cassette tape somewhere. He was rocking a mean flat-top hair do. Nice AF1s!

Originally Posted by Gameover2

I know Mong and Raimund are sponsored by Nike, and so are a few other musicians.

wow pretty cool that Nike sponsors musicians.. i think their sponsored ball players easily get a yearly budget thats about 6figures.
have you guys seen the billboard of (I think) KC Concepcion for Human along EDSA. If im right shes wearing a pair of Bapestas.. but they could beFAPES.

hahahahaha FAPES... but wait is that KC?.. since i think she's with BAYO right?... but still FAPES.... hahahahaha

i bet those gay stylists made her wear that. haha like "here wear this shoes, its the hot thing these days". bape bape bape bape

Originally Posted by Paolo10

wow pretty cool that Nike sponsors musicians..

Yeah, too bad I ain't Mong's size.
grin.gif
He usually gets Dunks,AM's and AF1's. Last I know, they sent him XX3's too.

wow pretty cool that Nike sponsors musicians..

grin.gif
He usually gets Dunks, AM's and AF1's. Last I know, they sent him XX3's too.

I thought they were just sneaker heads cause i remember seeing raimund and mong rockin out with AF1's.. but being endorsed never stepped in my mind. Andi used to think only blue chip players and some select teams were some of the few who were asked to endorse the swoosh. But then again i just heard that Adidasendorses Sponge Cola. Maybe Nike is really going for local market.

Back in HS i remember if Nike really saw potential in a player who could make it big in the College scene they'd give that player a pair or two a year!Now? Blue chip college players get like a hefty early budget that you could probably get every shoe that dropped in a year.

Sponge Cola and Up Dharma Down are with the 3 stripes while Francis M., Sandwich, Kamikazee and I think even Lougee of Mojofly and Mark of Rivermaya are withthe swoosh....and also I know a lot of stylists who use fake stuffs for pictorials because they're gonna return them to the store after the shootanyway...they'd tell that the size is too big blah blah blah
roll.gif

grin.gif
He usually gets Dunks, AM's and AF1's. Last I know, they sent him XX3's too.

I thought they were just sneaker heads cause i remember seeing raimund and mong rockin out with AF1's.. but being endorsed never stepped in my mind. And i used to think only blue chip players and some select teams were some of the few who were asked to endorse the swoosh. But then again i just heard that Adidas endorses Sponge Cola. Maybe Nike is really going for local market.

Back in HS i remember if Nike really saw potential in a player who could make it big in the College scene they'd give that player a pair or two a year! Now? Blue chip college players get like a hefty early budget that you could probably get every shoe that dropped in a year.
There are a number of local celebrities who are with the swoosh and stripes. I don't think they are signed under each label, but they just getsent free stuff. For Mong, I think he started out as a plain sneakerhead, then just got picked up by Nike after.

Top of mind, I remember BJ Manalo being Adidas-sponsored when we were in our sophomore (or junior) year in high school. Jai Reyes got Nike stuff in highschool, switch to Adidas when he set foot in college.

Like in the US, coaches here are being signed as endorsers too. Norman and Chot are with Nike (so are the Pumarens).

Not really heat but I saw Francis M wearing a matching grey Jordan Brand Jersey and shorts with Black Cat Jordan 3s today in Eat Bulaga. Haven't reallyseen him wear baggy clothes in a while.

Borgy Manotoc has the complete set of all Air Jordan 1's.... (his friend named 'Malaya' told me when I checked out TakeOver shop in Makatibefore...and saw him rockin the AJ1 Black/Blue and AJ1 Black/Red several times in Ayala malls)...

I guess it runs in the blood...lol Ikaw ba naman meron Grandma na my pinakamadaming sapatos eh...dang!

And he's got Bunker which sells SB stuff as well so he's got a lot of SB's...

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Borgy Manotoc has the complete set of all Air Jordan 1's....
Retros. Yes.

OGs. Impossible.

There's no soul on this planet with a complete set of Air Jordan Is.

^ Yup, even NIKE doesn't have a complete set. I remember an article that Nike bought a Japanese collection for some Old Nikes that they didn't evenhave in their collection and they even ended the article listing some other Nikes that they still need and that includes Metallic Jordan 1s.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Borgy Manotoc has the complete set of all Air Jordan 1's....
Retros. Yes.

OGs. Impossible.

There's no soul on this planet with a complete set of Air Jordan Is.
HAHA! sorry for not specifying....I know Sir KC and Double O are both right... I forgot to add that "I certainly doubt" he's gotall including OG's... Retro I guess yes...and prolly some OG's... I ain't sure... Thanks for the correction...

Back
Top Bottom