Local Celebs Rockin' Heat!!!

Gwapings... 90s pimps! hahah! Lahat ng chicks nasa kanila! HAHAH! good find up there!
pimp.gif

in addition to what superswag said, I saw teddy once wearing adidas metro attitude. don't know if its legit though haha. but usually I see him wearing nike's. not sure if they're sb's.

His stuff is varied I'd give him that pero amoy paa na sa kwartong yan for sure. 

his collection is all over the place! If only I had money dude... hahaha.
I'd have a person to keep me up to date and tell me what's what.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

If only I had money dude... hahaha.
I'd have a person to keep me up to date and tell me what's what.

just buy what you want bro. no need to get a person to tell you what's what.
don't believe the hype.

aj perez of abs-cbn was rocking aj xi concords last sunday at ASAP together with a DLSU jersey and shorts combi...wait im not sure if aj perez is the name of the guy hehe
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

aj perez of abs-cbn was rocking aj xi concords last sunday at ASAP together with a DLSU jersey and shorts combi...wait im not sure if aj perez is the name of the guy hehe
happy.gif
aj perez- R.I.P
condolences to his family and friends.

yeah RIP aj perez...such a waste. hope those drivers took a little caution while driving...

my friend said he saw Billy Crawford wearin' the Nike Air Mag's on Showtime yesterday... he said Mr. Crawford claimed he got the pair from a local reseller... 

Wasn't able to watch the episode yesterday. I'm curious if what he got is an OG. It could be just a replica since it was mentioned that it was from a local re-seller. Hope somebody can post pic or a screenshot.

Originally Posted by hiruma

Wasn't able to watch the episode yesterday. I'm curious if what he got is an OG. It could be just a replica since it was mentioned that it was from a local re-seller. Hope somebody can post pic or a screenshot.

saw this screenshot earlier
x2_894e67c

Back
Top Bottom