Local Celebs Rockin' Heat!!!

Sabi ko nga he bought it from Chups Shop. Haha.

Besides Billy, are there other local celebs copped the Air MAGs?

he really wanted them so he copped em i guess, i think its too overpriced...260,000 / $44 = $5909
but props to him though! love them mags!

any NTPI fam who got a pair of Air MAGs?
smile.gif

size 9 lang si Billy?! My goodness, Im only 5'8" and I wear size 12's.. haha.. you know what they say with guys with big feet..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe he didn't have the time to bid on ebay. LOL
but 250,000++ isn't a bad amount. it's the going rate
for these especially if you were late for the ebay auctions...

Back for the Future: Nike To Make Full Production Run Of The NIKE MAG In Mid October 2011. Will Retail For Under $300.
3 October, 2011

BEAVERTON, Ore., (October 3, 2011) – NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) today announced that due to extreme popular demand, a full production run the NIKE MAG will begin sometime in mid October 2011 and will be available in major retailers sometime in November.

The NIKE MAG shoes originally captured the imagination of audiences in Back to the Future II, when the character Marty McFly, played by Michael J. Fox, wore them in the year 2015. With the recent limited release of the NIKE MAG, Nike has received an overwhelming demand for the futuristic shoes.

“Our offices were overwhelmed with phone calls, letters and e-mail from all over the world demanding the NIKE MAG to be put on our regular lineup that we were left with no choice to do so,

Originally Posted by melo15fan

size 9 lang si Billy?! My goodness, Im only 5'8" and I wear size 12's.. haha.. you know what they say with guys with big feet..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Punta ka na kay Kuya Germs!

Originally Posted by melo15fan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL! guys with big feet have big... shoes! haha it doesnt always follow though. some wear size 13s NOT because of the length of their feet but because of the width.

i may be on the minority on this but price is pretty steep considering the lack of power lacing. undeserved hype for overgrown light up toddler boots imo. lol. sorry had to put it out there
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

can I just say... nobody can rock these like Marty McFly did back in the 80's. And wasn't even born in the 80's ! LOL

Back
Top Bottom