LOCK AND DELETE

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

No pics.
Uh oh
laugh.gif

But, yes, what you speak of is a nice thing

What time and where is the location of this class? I would like to see for myself. PM me with info if you don't want to post it in this thread. Thanks!

Unless you're willing to make a trip to Syracuse via Greyhound/Amtrak/Jetblue a PM would be worthless.

No pics no care. But I've had two hot TAs (at ucsd that's surprising), and both were physics TAs. I'm more into Asian girls than white girls butthose 2 white girls were pretty darn good for TAs but it was sad cuz a lot of nerds (esp for one of them) were beasting HARD...no pics here. so i guess therewas no point in posting that
laugh.gif

you act like you might have a chance to bag the 35 yr old hot married professor with 2 kids and a husband

a TA is probably like 2 semsters ahead of you

No pics no care. But I've had two hot TAs (at ucsd that's surprising), and both were physics TAs. I'm more into Asian girls than white girls but those 2 white girls were pretty darn good for TAs but it was sad cuz a lot of nerds (esp for one of them) were beasting HARD...no pics here. so i guess there was no point in posting that

yea there wasnt u fail.

BUT CMON MAN HOST B4 U POST WERE DA PICS?

any female appreciation post without pics is a fail. you should be banned seriously that's should be considered tgrand heft of bandwith and extortion ofother members valuable time.

Back
Top Bottom