Lock famlay . (NT)

They go as far as the mods take to crack the whip. Sometimes they blow up in the pranksters face though.

Originally Posted by King NJC

How far would you go just to get a laugh (on NT of course) and what do you think the limit should be ? be that as it may its funny to make a guy look stupid but how far would you go i mean...if its just a joke treat it like as that a joke right ? going out your way just to make somebody feel anything other then like they can laugh at themselves is just a bit weird and beyond the point if you ask me...
son still mad from that other thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

How far would you go just to get a laugh (on NT of course) and what do you think the limit should be ? be that as it may its funny to make a guy look stupid but how far would you go i mean...if its just a joke treat it like as that a joke right ? going out your way just to make somebody feel anything other then like they can laugh at themselves is just a bit weird and beyond the point if you ask me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah Your.......definitely one of em
smh.gif

(Clown)
Ol' gullible .....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's piping someone else buddy...

Long distance and females don't work out...

You know that dude you were suspicious off...(you know who I'm talking about)...yeah he's giving her that Vitamin D treatment...believe that...

grin.gif

jokes are just jokes. if you take it personal then you're soft and should be flamed even more.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

She's piping someone else buddy...

Long distance and females don't work out...

You know that dude you were suspicious off...(you know who I'm talking about)...yeah he's giving her that Vitamin D treatment...believe that...

grin.gif

chill out before son offs her and his self
roll.gif

you let things written on your monitor by someone who doesn't know you affect you? charmingly charmin.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

laugh.gif
omg this isnt even for YOU all
smh.gif

its just something on my mind im talkin to serious people...SERIOUS people

Serious people & NT don't mix like __________________.

Back
Top Bottom