**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to mess around with 2 TV's. Now it's just every once in a while if there's something else on I feel is worth watching, ill throw stream on my laptop.

:lol:

how'd you handle the cable box part? i'm not trying to pay any additional money to the cable company. and i can't split the wire but assume i need another cablebox

AT&T has wireless receivers so I would unplug the one in my bedroom and put it in the living room.

Hundley didn't look too bad once they actually opened things up. They aren't going to win a game the rest of the year if they just have him throw 5 yards or less past the line of scrimmage. He does hold on to the ball waaaay too long though.

IMG_5747.JPG

$398 god damn

during school I had an insanely hard time finding a somewhat decent studio apartment that was less than double that. And compared to other places im sure that's nothing.

lmfao.

it's actually more expensive to live in the on campus dorms and in apartments than it is with the house we have.

some students paying $550-$650.

rent here is $398.
Bro I had to pay $600-800 a month to share a damn apartment with 3 others dudes during my entire college life

Lucky ***

Bro I had to pay $600-800 a month to share a damn apartment with 3 others dudes during my entire college life

Lucky ***

That's how it is back for my friends in raleigh, got a homie that's paying $750 for an apartment at NC state. It's nice but not worth that much.

Our property would actually be cheaper, but we're close to campus so our landlord bumps up the prices, with utilities we're paying about $430-$440 a month.

Last year the 4 of us stayed in an on campus apartment that was owned by the school. $3500 per semester. Basically paying $1000 per month.

Needless to say, we're saving our money and are happy about it.

lmfao.

it's actually more expensive to live in the on campus dorms and in apartments than it is with the house we have.

some students paying $550-$650.

rent here is $398.

$398 :wow:

man, my senior in DC my best friends and i had a house. rent was ******* $900 a month (times six of us). for a **** hole, old ***, out of code townhouse. that said, smack dab in the heart of DC so it was dope :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom