**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You took a Mims album in the 1st round.

IMG_6162.JPG
Bruh what :rofl:

I'm sure players talk,I remember hearing rumors implying what she said earlier in the season which makes me wonder now

There were rumors of turmoil after the team looked like **** against the Skins.

Carr is a Trump voter too. Still not sure I believe it or not tho. Miko stays trying to be relevant.

Besides, the real reason we ain't **** is cause we ran out of stick'em for wideouts.

She not supposed to say that but I'm happy she did. Some people said the Raiders threw that game too.

Didn't most of the Raiders team sit on the bench for the anthem? I remember the stadium was booing hard.

I don't think she tries to stay relevant. She just outspoken and says whatever she wants. I don't think she's making that up. Carr has been said that All Lives Matter **** before. Raiders were good up until that game.

Only a select few stood during the anthem during that game. Carr was one of them. Coaches and Mark Davis' BA too. That's when the rumors started.

So the Oline let the car get wrecked because Carr is a bible thumping Trump supporter? If so, nice....

I feel like so many people blindly voted for Trump because they didn't like Clinton

Carr probably falls into that category or he was just a republican who HAD to vote for his party, hate that mentality

My girl made me try ****ing Sbarro yesterday man. **** is trash.

upload_2017-11-7_9-39-8.png
:smh: Had to delete the Papa J's text alerts and everything. Why Couldn't you just stay quiet B

I made the pizzas at Sbarros in my college student center, they use freakin frozen cheese :sick:

but it is still way better than Papa Johns

I feel like so many people blindly voted for Trump because they didn't like Clinton

Carr probably falls into that category or he was just a republican who HAD to vote for his party, hate that mentality

You say that but if that's the case he'd have no problem speaking up about all the crap Trump has said/done. But he quiet

i'm always ready for a good draft.. i'm out chere assembling my monstars in the all time MLB draft.. give me prep time and i'll do work!

bcs_am_batman_by_dyzzyd-d9aqylc.gif

100027 100027 It's Cheap and it's close. It's the best chain pizza to me other than Hungry Howies. But I might have to broaden my horizons

Worked at a pizza place for a summer.

hated it when people got those extravagant pizzas, such a ***** to make :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom