**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stillin729 stillin729 The pizza I had the crust was burnt and there was barely any cheese (On a 4 cheese pizza??)

While we're on the subject though, How are y'all feeling about fruit on Pizza? I've been apart of the Pineapple wave for years but I saw someone put Strawberries on a pizza and the pic sucked but I feel like it might work

stillin729 stillin729 The pizza I had the crust was burnt and there was barely any cheese (On a 4 cheese pizza??)

While we're on the subject though, How are y'all feeling about fruit on Pizza? I've been apart of the Pineapple wave for years but I saw someone put Strawberries on a pizza and the pic sucked but I feel like it might work

Get that talk way out of my thread. End it now before it even begins.

Pineapple on pizza :sick: when is it ever okay to mix sauce + cheese with fruit??

if you're a christian and you voted for trump simply based solely on what the GOP says about abortion and gay rights, you're an idiot and dont actually pay attention to what is said in the bible

hell, trump was asked on 2 separate occasions to name his favorite bible verse.. the 1st, he couldnt name 1.. the 2nd time dude just made up some shh

then you factor in the 3 wives.. at least 1 child out of wedlock.. however many sexual assault charges.. the video from access hollywood.. his various discrimination law suits

and as far as a party, considering the things jesus stood for and his actions (whether you believe in them or not, referring to what is in the bible) how many of those really actually align with the present GOP's platform???

conservatism really gets thrown around wayyyy too loosely and conveniently.. and unfortunately, you have people who use it as a shield for their BS

I am anti fruit on my pizza, I can't rock with that

:lol: At the very least y'all need to try the pineapple. It'll change your life

Where do you live? Rural area?

Ohio State. it's not that there aren't other pizza places in the area. Driving around here is brutal and annoying. Papa John's is at the end of my street

pineapple on pizza

giphy.gif

miko getting into beef.. please respond donald, please respond.. we know another donald who wouldnt hesitate to respond to a black woman

I believe Miko for the simple fact I've never seen such domination.
That game was a 4 qtr *** whooping.

It was unprecedented for this OLine to get smacked like that. But over the coarse of the season they've had moments of gettin their asses whooped.

The Skins just exposed them. And the wideouts. And DC's lack of ability to stand in the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom