**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh the looks Brent must get in the locker room.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

xkQxx8i.gif

Such high hopes for the Bucs after Hard Knocks :smh: .

Nate Burleson on GMFB this morning thinks Jameis is in over his head a bit ever since HK with the way he goes about his pre-game speeches. It doesn't help that they look even sillier because they aren't winning.

Lane Johnson is a beast

I need to thank Miami once again for trading up to jump in front of us to draft Dion Jordan because Chip was surely gonna draft him

fixed

also need to thank the chiefs and jags for going with other tackles

and the NFLPA is a bunch of BAs for spending all of this money on zeke.. but didnt spend money challenging lane's suspension in the same manner, when the supplement he took was supposedly league approved

Wondering if my friend should pick up Bears D this week playing at home vs the Packers

Well it's either them, Patriots D at Broncos or Vikings D at Skins

Bears then Vikes

I need to see more of this :pimp:

Too me looks like Von was about to spin and Lane caught that shoulder before he could, and Von didnt have the body to spin off of.

Either way from a looks perspective, it looks beast as hell

morning papis.

morning homie

I feel like so many people blindly voted for Trump because they didn't like Clinton

Carr probably falls into that category or he was just a republican who HAD to vote for his party, hate that mentality

i think it's more along the lines of devout Catholics/Christians voting with the conservative republican party because "that's just what you do". like you, i completely despise voting based on party allegiance or "the way it's always gone". and i can also see him voting that way because he's in the 1% and Trump takes care of the 1%.

of course, none of those reasons make it OK and should not excuse anyone for voting/supporting someone that empowers bigots and racists, makes fun of the mentally ill, and just is a grade A POS. Brady, Carr, Jones, Kraft, and the countless other NFL folks...no excuse for it.

finance been kicking my *** but i'll get thru

figures. the rich don't concern themselves with finances because the nest egg is just so god damn big and magically replenishes itself that they don't need to worry about finances like the rest of us.

finance and accounting major here :nerd:

figures. the rich don't concern themselves with finances because the nest egg is just so god damn big and magically replenishes itself that they don't need to worry about finances like the rest of us.

finance and accounting major here :nerd:

I bet you out here accounting unethically n ****

I have in the past when I was broke. It's cool. It's one of those you get more out when you put more in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom