**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet isn't loading, what does it say?
“I was out there just spitting facts to him and he got mad,’’ Ramsey said in his first public comments since the brawl. “I lock receivers down physically and then mentally I get in their mind and get under their skin. I talk my talk whatever I’m going to say. It’s rumors out there that I said some deep personal stuff but that’s not true.’’

“He just fell because he’s weak,’’ Ramsey said. “It wasn’t a late push, it wasn’t a cheap shot.’’

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jagu...pitting-facts-aj-green-he-got-mad-and-started

no ******* team should go to Vegas. they should build a sick *** stadium in Vegas and have "big games" there through out the season and the SB there once every 3 years or some ****.

Last edited:
Chill out. We still fightin for LA over here.
DQoae.gif

he called him soft and weak about 8 times. said his time is nearly up. then said AJ's own teammates basically admitted to jalen that he was in AJ's head

Damn so Jalen won the mental battle.

Hoping AJ goes out there Sunday and balls out.

“I was out there just spitting facts to him and he got mad,’’ Ramsey said in his first public comments since the brawl. “I lock receivers down physically and then mentally I get in their mind and get under their skin. I talk my talk whatever I’m going to say. It’s rumors out there that I said some deep personal stuff but that’s not true.’’

“He just fell because he’s weak,’’ Ramsey said. “It wasn’t a late push, it wasn’t a cheap shot.’’

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jagu...pitting-facts-aj-green-he-got-mad-and-started

Real live Booty warrior in shoulderpads

WTH were they thinking with this hire in the first place, man :lol:

what about this dude says competent NFL HC. 'ol Friday Night Tykes looking *** HC

we were going hire him.. after gase went to the dolphins, he was our second choice..

him and eli should be the first ones going after anyone saying shhh about OBJ

y'all lucked out :lol:

yup.. and we'll see how things play out with the dolphins, but might be able to say the same with gase too

not that i think dougie knows football better than gase.. but dude seems better with the players and we have surrounded him with a pretty good staff

I think Ben Macadoo had issues with the team last year. He said stupid **** about OBJ and Eli last year. The only difference was winning covered it up. I think once we lost a couple games and the offense struggled and we didn't have OBJ, the team started quitting around week 3 or 4.

He's gotta go now, like he should be gone today. I hope we lose to SF, I think that will get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom