**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1031FA16-A58C-489A-8178-F4B01C5BD81A.jpeg

That reminds me my engineering college has men's and women's rooms on alternating floors, because the building originally only had men's. There were no women engineers :lol:

the nursing building was like this at my school but once they finally put in a men's room it was peaceful glory if you needed to use it

a hidden restroom treasure

the nursing building was like this at my school but once they finally put in a men's room it was peaceful glory if you needed to use it

Those secret bathrooms :pimp: I think the ****** up part about my building was they put the women on the 2nd and 4th floor instead of 1st and 3rd :lol: worked for me tho that's where most of my classes and job were :pimp:

Bruh them low key bathrooms are glorious.

Of course my home bathroom is my first choice. But if I ever have to go and I am in close proximity of a low-key bathroom it’s the best.

I be in there taken my time like its my crib; put down like 4 toilet covers. **** a courtesy flush when you’re the only one there :pimp:

Last edited:
I got a low-key bathroom at work too. But they come through to clean like 3 or 4 times a day so sometimes you get caught in there awkwardly

I got a low-key bathroom at work too. But they come through to clean like 3 or 4 times a day so sometimes you get caught in there awkwardly

My floor has only one stall and 2 urinals. I gotta find the code for the floor above or below me in case of an emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom