**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this Jerry Jones turning into Al Davis is really happening?

No.. al was good for the league

Jerry only care about Jerry.. and screwing over those he got issues with, see Jimmy johnson

Jerry only good in the sense you need a villain I guess, like Steinbrenner

low key if a talented players character evaluation grades high in his zest score he shooting up my draft board if im a GM.

I don't tune in for the national anthem, to see or support any troops or war, to see or hear from any owner and/or to see or hear from this dude

Wonder what this sounds like to rog...
IMG_5753.JPG

Last edited:
The wee part was funny to me. Sorry if it wasn't to you. Dude does have a point though Roy was tripping playing with his life over water in a toy airplane.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes... My thoughts about the Roy situation changed after I saw the video today. Son should have got a flight simulator and enjoyed his family and millions. He had way too much to lose to engage in such risky behavior. Very selfish of him to do what he did.

with that whole video...is it clear/definite he was effing around or is it possible he was having mechanical issues? i didnt see the video and don't know anything about flying planes, but that was the first thing i wondered hearing people's reactions to it

Play stupid games win stupid prizes... My thoughts about the Roy situation changed after I saw the video today. Son should have got a flight simulator and enjoyed his family and millions. He had way too much to lose to engage in such risky behavior. Very selfish of him to do what he did.

Still doesn't make the situation the least bit funny tho.

I'm not one to get worked up over some words on the internet, but to just outright laugh along with those two idiots... not cool.

I don’t find it funny to laugh at a tragedy that could have been prevented, even if it wasn’t smart. Man left behind a family and a community he helped out. I fail to see the humor in it.

with that whole video...is it clear/definite he was effing around or is it possible he was having mechanical issues? i didnt see the video and don't know anything about flying planes, but that was the first thing i wondered hearing people's reactions to it

He was doing it on purpose. He tweeted about how fun it is. I don't find it funny but timid was right about play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom