**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell if I'm Pagano I would just quit :lol: I'm sure he would be hired elsewhere. Maybe not as HC but he'll have a job.

stillin729 stillin729 we talked about it on the last page. Mr. Timid found it funny.

Big Ben should throw for 400+ yards this Sunday, but is a road game so we'll see.....

Ben's last 3 games against the colts:

78/108, 1107 yards, 13 TD's 0 INT's, average QB rating of 140.8.

I don't expect anything crazy, but just a solid game with no turnovers.

Say what you want about Halladay, I don't know all the facts about it, but what dude said about Earnhardt deserving to die was ****ed up.

By that logic, any athlete professional or amerature that dies while playing a sport is "deserving of it"

yeah man, I remember when he died, I don't watch Nascar but the dude seemed like a good dude, his kid seems the same way

He's averaging over 4 TD's per game, they just lost their only good corner and another DL and Ben is coming off his bye....crazy numbers SHOULD be expected

TdEj7bR.jpg

As long as Antonio Brown feasts
I’m alright with it

i do, man. i mentioned it before, but Felger is a grade A troll. he essentially is the hot take guy on that show and tries to get callers fired up and loves to play the contrarian. in general, i find him funny, but not that stuff yesterday. totally illogical. it's like saying if you drive a car and get into an accident and die, oh well. inherent risk. playing hockey and die...oh well. inherent risk. hey Mike, if your kid dies, oh well...inherent risk of life! makes no sense. and nothing to laugh at.

i listen to them on Tuesdays only because they have Bedard in studio to talk Pats...and Bedard is great.

i do, man. i mentioned it before, but Felger is a grade A troll. he essentially is the hot take guy on that show and tries to get callers fired up and loves to play the contrarian. in general, i find him funny, but not that stuff yesterday. totally illogical. it's like saying if you drive a car and get into an accident and die, oh well. inherent risk. playing hockey and die...oh well. inherent risk. hey Mike, if your kid dies, oh well...inherent risk of life! makes no sense. and nothing to laugh at.

i listen to them on Tuesdays only because they have Bedard in studio to talk Pats...and Bedard is great.
I didnt listen to this dude or what he said and it isn't funny . But if you doing something wreckless like for instance there was some dude that used to zoom down my street all crazy and I used to yell at him to slow the f down when I saw him. Dude ended up dying in a car accident. I'm like damn rip but moving vehicles aren't toys and I don't have as much sympathy for people who die doing things such as wreckless driving , drunk driving etc etc . .
Like big difference between dying on a roller coaster due to malfunction and if you getting out your seat and doing something dumb.
Nothing to laugh at but that's just my take.

as i said above, even if dude was doing something wreckless/stupid/whatever.. it doesnt make it funny

IF substances and stupidity were involved, i'd just look at it in the same manner as i do with the young guy who died from the marlins.. still extremely sad.. that doesnt excuse the stupidity of his actions or make me or anyone incapable of pointing out that stupidity.. but the stupidity of his actions dont make that shh funny

you got 2 kids who just lost their father, not sure how anyone is considering that funny no matter the circumstances

as i said above, even if dude was doing something wreckless/stupid/whatever.. it doesnt make it funny

IF substances and stupidity were involved, i'd just look at it in the same manner as i do with the young guy who died from the marlins.. still extremely sad.. that doesnt excuse the stupidity of his actions or make me or anyone incapable of pointing out that stupidity.. but the stupidity of his actions dont make that shh funny

you got 2 kids who just lost their father, not sure how anyone is considering that funny no matter the circumstances

Just classic shock jock stuff, it's not actually funny but if they ever get criticized they start whining about political correctness and such.

My friend wants to know what tie Zeke's hearing is taking place. He got flex issues in his lineup tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom