**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
his IG post was sad as hell where he is holding his little guys hand, legit brought tears to my eyes

He put that up? Can't ever knock a man who's faced tragedy like that because ppl certainly grieve in different ways, but I know I wouldn't be able to share a pic like that.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro
IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

Barkley to the Niners would be fire.

Whenever I see LAC I always think to myself "why are the clippers playing?" :lol:

I really don't see Lamar Jackson translating to the NFL, if his first read isn't open he is going to scramble and get murdered by NFL defenses

I don't see any of these QB's turning into a franchise guy

I'm with you. Baker Mayfield is slowly making me a believer though.
For some reason I feel like he's going to be a solid back up.

maybe I am being too critical but I see his height being a real issue in the NFL

I don't think he is even 6 foot even though he is listed at 6'1

i could see lamar working with certain teams.. basically show him stuff russ, tyrod and dak do.. i'm saying this on very very limited viewing of dude

but you gotta build up the team, obviously.. you make defenses have to account for his running ability and make sure you get WRs with quickness.. also a solid RB that can catch would help

cincy could be a good fit

Packers twitter is butt hurt as hell :rofl:

not sure why they even care...he didn't do anything for them even with Fraud at Q

You weren't kidding :rofl:

Seen folks attacking everyone from dude and his character to the Pats for 'colluding' and resigning him. Some uber buthurt clown even brought up Chico in his diatribe

Like how hard is it to get that a dude with interests out of football who was already having thoughts about retiring didnt wanna risk his body for the likes of Brett Hundley?

Risking it for a contending squad that dude already had success with and one that has love for dude is a much much different situation :lol:.

Folks really think players owe them somehow...lot of the comments rubbed me the wrong way as if dudes weren't complaining about him when he was underperforming for them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom