**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You weren't kidding :rofl:

Seen folks attacking everyone from dude and his character to the Pats for 'colluding' and resigning him. Some uber buthurt clown even brought up Chico in his diatribe

Like how hard is it to get that a dude with interests out of football who was already having thoughts about retiring didnt wanna risk his body for the likes of Brett Hundley?

Risking it for a contending squad that dude already had success with and one that has love for dude is a much much different situation :lol:.

Folks really think players owe them somehow...lot of the comments rubbed me the wrong way as if dudes weren't complaining about him when he was underperforming for them earlier.

100%, man.

Case Keenum is not a long-term starter. He's playing good right now, so I'm fine that they let him roll a few more games, but Teddy still needs to play at some point this season. As evidenced by the end to yesterday's game, Case makes too many mistakes overall and you won't be able to consistently rely on him in games against real playoff teams and big-time defenses. They will need Teddy up and running. If the Vikings continue to roll with him and he keeps winning, I'm obviously fine with that, but I think Teddy can play just as well, with more consistency and without all of the same mental mistakes. Their defense allows them a certain luxury to see what Teddy can do right now and start working him in.

Also, I don't care what people think Teddy can or can't do at this point..Most said they doubt he'd ever comeback, let alone this season, so I know people will question is ability now that he actually is back. Teddy will be fine given his style of play and go ahead and doubt him again..

Taking Josh Rosen at #1 seems like a very Browns thing to do.

I'm not enamored with any of these college QBs to be honest.

I 'member it was everything Sam Darnold a few months ago, now all that hype is in Bolivia.

Darnold really dropped the ball...I wouldn't touch any of these guys in the first, but it does appear Rosen is the best of the bunch. You're basically banking on what he can do with more talent around him though since his options at UCLA suck..With that said, he would fail hard in Cleveland. They don't have the weapons.

Darnold really dropped the ball...I wouldn't touch any of these guys in the first, but it does appear Rosen is the best of the bunch. You're basically banking on what he can do with more talent around him though since his options at UCLA suck..With that said, he would fail hard in Cleveland. They don't have the weapons.

The disrespect for Josh Gordon. He will rise from the ashes

sb sb hate to do it.. but got to (since it's just too nice).. i'm sure youll get em next time

giphy.0.gif

:lol:

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers what's good with Koji Taqueria? any good? friend told me to check it out but figure i'd ask you since you got the IG account of a 400lb dude :lol:

i mean that in a 100% respectful and complimentary way, btw

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers what's good with Koji Taqueria? any good? friend told me to check it out but figure i'd ask you since you got the IG account of a 400lb dude :lol:

i mean that in a 100% respectful and complimentary way, btw
Never been there.

You might as well just hit up the Kogi truck since it’s the same concept and run by the same owner

Never been there.

You might as well just hit up the Kogi truck since it’s the same concept and run by the same owner

word. i was thinking that but then i gotta figure out where it's gotta be. the taqueria is a couple miles from the office :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom