**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's a playoff bye

we were good everytime.. except..

-Feelings-GIF-2015.gif

Andy was good with playoff byes, he was just terrible at winning NFC Championship games he was heavily favored in

Sucks the NFC gotta beat up on each other for playoff spots. Pats, Pitt, Chiefs cakewalkin their divisions, AFC south :lol:

Got a feeling the NFC champ is gonna be a lil sleeper

Andy was good with playoff byes, he was just terrible at winning NFC Championship games he was heavily favored in

i mean we definitely werent favored vs rams.. i know we were favored vs bucs and then vs falcons.. not sure on the panthers, but probably

westbrook's injury killed us vs the panthers... and bucs just slaughtered us

doubt we were favored vs arizona since we barely got into the playoffs that year

elway use to be my GOAT, then found out dude bout that MAGA life, aww well.. on to the next one

steve young, i got faith in you buddy.. you the one

i mean we definitely werent favored vs rams.. i know we were favored vs bucs and then vs falcons.. not sure on the panthers, but probably

westbrook's injury killed us vs the panthers... and bucs just slaughtered us

doubt we were favored vs arizona since we barely got into the playoffs that year

they were like a 10 point favorite against the Cardinals and I think 7+ points against those other teams

they were like a 10 point favorite against the Cardinals and I think 7+ points against those other teams

yea bucs was the one we were supposed to win.. but westbrook's injury killed us vs panthers.. had no clue we were favored vs zona, just knew it took like a bunch of stuff happening that final day to even get into the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom