**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus that’s one of the most unflattering pictures I’ve ever seen right there in the last link

Didn’t think Mac would get fired until the season was over until the L against the Rams. Then thought there was a good chance he was gone. Then if we somehow lost to a winless team, that would be enough to get him gone. Still don’t think he makes it to the end of the season. He looks so out of touch with the team. It’s embarrassing. Feel like he’s toxic when he enters the building and everyone wants him gone. But oh well, keep losing with your bum *** coach for whatever reason you got

i'll start to care when it gets closer.. italy is out, so that's good.. just cant do france

i enjoy english fans getting worked up.. i hope spain is good to go with germany.. how the dutch looking this go around?

They didn't even qualify :rofl:

I really want to believe in France but I can't with their current manager

Greeeattt. My power is out. Looks like no MNF for me tonight.

My wife is gonna want to play board games and **** now. :lol:

My man gave him the just bring it

tenor.gif

Dutch didn't make it :wow:

How old is Spain looking now?

They've fallen off the face of the Earth unfortunately since Brazil :smh:

Spain is looking...not old :lol:. Dudes have moved on from most of their golden generation and are still stacked with quality across the board

They've fallen off the face of the Earth unfortunately since Brazil :smh:

Spain is looking...not old :lol:. Dudes have moved on from most of their golden generation and are still stacked with quality across the board

Yea my current football knowledge is lacking.. I figured once arjen robben and co fell off dudes would be in trouble, but he was always entertaining

Just had to look it up.. robben and sneijder are younger than I thought, especially robben.. but still figured they might have 1 more out of that crew based on that newly acquired info

Yea my current football knowledge is lacking.. I figured once arjen robben and co fell off dudes would be in trouble, but he was always entertaining

Just had to look it up.. robben and sneijder are younger than I thought, especially robben.. but still figured they might have 1 more out of that crew based on that newly acquired info

Nah, after the Dutch's last qualifier against Sweden, Robben retired from international play.

Sneijder didn't even play if I remember correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom