Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Happy birthday paul
pimp.gif

So how does everyone feel about the new Monta trade rumor? Monta,Udoh and Biedrins for Dwight Howard? I'm not sure...

So how does everyone feel about the new Monta trade rumor? Monta,Udoh and Biedrins for Dwight Howard? I'm not sure...

if its true, i would do it in a heart beat if Dwight signs a new contract, but magic would never do it

if its true, i would do it in a heart beat if Dwight signs a new contract, but magic would never do it

Originally Posted by minus28

What the hell are you not sure about?

What the hell are you not sure about?

I think Dwight would veto this. Being on a team that was so close to the finals to a team that is rebuilding from the ground up. Good starting piece though. Steph and Supa seems like a good combo. I like Epke though. Is he a 3 or 4 though...

I think Dwight would veto this. Being on a team that was so close to the finals to a team that is rebuilding from the ground up. Good starting piece though. Steph and Supa seems like a good combo. I like Epke though. Is he a 3 or 4 though...

if you are asking that if Udoh is a 3 or 4 makes me believe you've never seen him play....

if you are asking that if Udoh is a 3 or 4 makes me believe you've never seen him play....

If we make the trade happen what would our line up look like?

Curry
DP #11
Wright
Lee
Howard

I like the looks of this team but I'm still concerned with out depth at front court, who is going to be the back up for Howard and Lee? Amundson and??? Plus I highly doubt Howard would really want to come to GS
frown.gif

Also I keep reading different reports of who we are going to draft, now it seems Klay Thompson is the frontrunner cause he was impressive during his recent workout for us.

If we make the trade happen what would our line up look like?

Curry
DP #11
Wright
Lee
Howard

I like the looks of this team but I'm still concerned with out depth at front court, who is going to be the back up for Howard and Lee? Amundson and??? Plus I highly doubt Howard would really want to come to GS
frown.gif

Also I keep reading different reports of who we are going to draft, now it seems Klay Thompson is the frontrunner cause he was impressive during his recent workout for us.

When I said was he a 3 or 4 I ment framewise. Needing to bulk up. I like the way he plays. A more controlled and composed Ant Rand.
Sorry I can't quote. I got this old BB

When I said was he a 3 or 4 I ment framewise. Needing to bulk up. I like the way he plays. A more controlled and composed Ant Rand.

Code words for less athletic, less potential, and old as dirt.

Code words for less athletic, less potential, and old as dirt.

seems like monta is our only commodity so fans are eager to see him go in return for a big guy. Personally, I'd love to see him stay because he's the only identity (in terms of notable impact) the team has (as much as I love Steph, he rarely gets fans out of their seats). Additionally, the league is so deep with guards right now that it's unlikely that we'd get a quality/immediately dominating PF or C w/o a complex trade. Doesn't seem like any teams who'd be interested in one of those concoctions have much worthwhile. Although I'd love to see iggy or gerald in blue&gold.

I guess I'm a little jaded from growing up in sac and seeing the front office get rid of players needing a little fine tuning or better mentorship/coaching and those same players ending up in the playoffs almost immediately thereafter playing markedly improved ball.

/two cents

seems like monta is our only commodity so fans are eager to see him go in return for a big guy. Personally, I'd love to see him stay because he's the only identity (in terms of notable impact) the team has (as much as I love Steph, he rarely gets fans out of their seats). Additionally, the league is so deep with guards right now that it's unlikely that we'd get a quality/immediately dominating PF or C w/o a complex trade. Doesn't seem like any teams who'd be interested in one of those concoctions have much worthwhile. Although I'd love to see iggy or gerald in blue&gold.

I guess I'm a little jaded from growing up in sac and seeing the front office get rid of players needing a little fine tuning or better mentorship/coaching and those same players ending up in the playoffs almost immediately thereafter playing markedly improved ball.

/two cents

Back
Top Bottom