Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

^That would be a really nice lineup for the Warriors. But let's be real, do you think the Warriors and Magic could really pull of a trade to get Dwight?

^That would be a really nice lineup for the Warriors. But let's be real, do you think the Warriors and Magic could really pull of a trade to get Dwight?

Otis Smith might be willing to help the Warriors out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The advantage they'd have in dealing with the W's is that we're in a different conference and we're not the Lakers. Problem is other teams definitely can put together much better packages...

(Aside: I'll always remember Otis Smith as the guy I beat in knockout at a Warriors basketball camp ten years ago
pimp.gif
)

Otis Smith might be willing to help the Warriors out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The advantage they'd have in dealing with the W's is that we're in a different conference and we're not the Lakers. Problem is other teams definitely can put together much better packages...

(Aside: I'll always remember Otis Smith as the guy I beat in knockout at a Warriors basketball camp ten years ago
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Warriors with howard > Magic with howard

Curry
J-Rich ( FA signing )
Wright
Lee
Dwight

is better than what the Magic can put around howard IMO
So going with this line up, we would be giving up Ellis, Udoh, Beidrins and the draft pick. If I were the magic that does sound like a tempting offer seeing as how Dwight probably won't sign with them after next season. 

Curry
J-Rich ( FA signing )
Wright
Lee
Dwight

So going with this line up, we would be giving up Ellis, Udoh, Beidrins and the draft pick. If I were the magic that does sound like a tempting offer seeing as how Dwight probably won't sign with them after next season. 

Happy belated birthday Paul, hope you had a good one 
pimp.gif
!

As for Howard, I'd pull the trigger only if it was a sign and trade deal done.

Happy belated birthday Paul, hope you had a good one 
pimp.gif
!

As for Howard, I'd pull the trigger only if it was a sign and trade deal done.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Curry
J-Rich ( FA signing )
Wright
Lee
Dwight

The only way that deal would go through would be with Dwight signing a new contract to play for the Warriors. Not with his expiring contract.  I think with this offer, the Warriors are proving that they are willing to trade half their team for a franchise player like Howard. I feel this catches the attention that the Warriors are willing to do whatever it takes to get a superstar like Howard. I wonder if this rumor will start gaining speed with the draft coming soon. Whether the rumor is shot down or continues to grow, I am glad the Warriors are willing to make an offer for a superstar.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Curry
J-Rich ( FA signing )
Wright
Lee
Dwight

The only way that deal would go through would be with Dwight signing a new contract to play for the Warriors. Not with his expiring contract.  I think with this offer, the Warriors are proving that they are willing to trade half their team for a franchise player like Howard. I feel this catches the attention that the Warriors are willing to do whatever it takes to get a superstar like Howard. I wonder if this rumor will start gaining speed with the draft coming soon. Whether the rumor is shot down or continues to grow, I am glad the Warriors are willing to make an offer for a superstar.

Oh yeah, is there anything to do in Reno besides gamble? Going there in two weeks with my GF and her parents. I've been trying to look up things to do while her parents participate in a bingo tourney. SMH.

Oh yeah, is there anything to do in Reno besides gamble? Going there in two weeks with my GF and her parents. I've been trying to look up things to do while her parents participate in a bingo tourney. SMH.

If that trade rumor is true, it's good to see GSW go after a superstar caliber player. I don't think Howard would want to come here but you never know.

Curry
FA signing? It would be nice if JRich came back home.
D.Wright
D.Lee
D.Howard

That would be a nice lineup but they would still have to fill out the bench, Reggie Williams would be the only decent player off the bench if that trade went down. I say re-sign Thornton if he signs for cheap, I like his offensive game and think he would be nice off the bench behind Reggie. I also hope they bring back Ronny Turiaf, I think he's a FA right? If so, he would be a really nice addition off the bench behind Lee/Howard.

Im expecting a big time trade, if not for Dwight, then someone else. But I really do see GSW moving Ellis for a big man.

If that trade rumor is true, it's good to see GSW go after a superstar caliber player. I don't think Howard would want to come here but you never know.

Curry
FA signing? It would be nice if JRich came back home.
D.Wright
D.Lee
D.Howard

That would be a nice lineup but they would still have to fill out the bench, Reggie Williams would be the only decent player off the bench if that trade went down. I say re-sign Thornton if he signs for cheap, I like his offensive game and think he would be nice off the bench behind Reggie. I also hope they bring back Ronny Turiaf, I think he's a FA right? If so, he would be a really nice addition off the bench behind Lee/Howard.

Im expecting a big time trade, if not for Dwight, then someone else. But I really do see GSW moving Ellis for a big man.

I see the W's moving Ellis if there's a good deal to be made. If it's possible to get someone really good (like Dwight), I'm sure they'd do it with no hesitation.

I see the W's moving Ellis if there's a good deal to be made. If it's possible to get someone really good (like Dwight), I'm sure they'd do it with no hesitation.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by NobleKane

magic are not gonna trade howard anyways

if they dont hes gonna sign with the lakers

For the minimum? Doubt it.

lol minimum? correct me if im wrong but.....the lakers have team options on both bynum and odom at the time dwight howard would be a free agent. depending on cap rules they could basically trade away contracts aswell. this is why people think hes going to the laker regardless.

Back
Top Bottom