LOCK PLEASE

Dirty gave us one recently but then some dude posted pron and ruined it for us. And all the "disrespect towards woman" AKA beasting that goes down.

somethin happened in the last big one we had that made them decide no more

nters always end up getting roasted
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pyp threads are by far the most entertaining things about niketalk. we should make a petition or somthing. ALL IN FAVOR OF HAVING A PYP THREAD STARTED TODAYSAY "I"

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

pyp threads are by far the most entertaining things about niketalk. we should make a petition or somthing. ALL IN FAVOR OF HAVING A PYP THREAD STARTED TODAY SAY "I"
just stop. they're not letting it fly.

Id post my pic if it meabt NT going back to what it was last summer or even better 07 summer
pimp.gif

pyp threads are by far the most entertaining things about niketalk. we should make a petition or somthing. ALL IN FAVOR OF HAVING A PYP THREAD STARTED TODAY SAY "I"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No.[/color]

dam we havent had one in MONTHS now that I think about it

a summer PYP should go down though

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dam we havent had one in MONTHS now that I think about it

a summer PYP should go down though
that's what I'm saying, I'll be on nt a lot during summer break and I was hoping there would be a few pyp's. posting your pic issynonymous with niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom