LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

b smooth 202

Banned
I'm a sucker for leggings
smh.gif

Anyone else notice this? I was in class today and this girl who always sits next to me was wearing a full spandex outfit. I had never saw someone wear thatoutside before. When she stretched, her breasts were like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. They were mad perky and upright
pimp.gif
. I hope this trend continues.

This pic describes my face:
2drbdr4.jpg

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

thats cool, but is it that serious?! did you get a boner while she stretched? American pie $#* %!!$*
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I would've poked an eye out bo.

and you couldn't sneak a pic?
I know you gotta camera phone!
Son she was sitting right next to me. How am I gonna whip out the blackberry and snap a pic. Plus she would have saw it. Stay looking at me,making me uncomfortable and !+$%.

I read the first few words of the title and thought it was a Girls wearing spandex appreciation post.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

thats been "in" for a while now.............but spandex top?

i gotta see what you saw today to understand. shorty was lookin like she was abou to do ballet?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i gotta see what you saw today to understand. shorty was lookin like she was abou to do ballet?

Yes son, a spandex top. She took off her sorority hoodie (Kappa Alpha Theta) and boom there it was, I was flabbergasted. Shorty had on the new Ugg's withthe fur on the outside too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Yes son, a spandex top. She took off her sorority hoodie (Kappa Alpha Theta) and boom there it was, I was flabbergasted. Shorty had on the new Ugg's with the fur on the outside too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea i understand...........nah i def never seen that before. maybe she like attention

I mean... can we get a leggings appreciation post poppin' off? I wouldn't mind someone coming through with load of 56k ether-type heat.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I mean... can we get a leggings appreciation post poppin' off? I wouldn't mind someone coming through with load of 56k ether-type heat.

I second this notion.

i donno im just not attracted to white chicks, only one i find a little attractive are the ones at my local shake junt
pimp.gif
those white girls are THICKOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Back
Top Bottom