Lock

i really thought it was trey too...but now that i listen to it more, i think it is drake.

"cuz she hold down every time i hit her up, when i get right i promise we gon live it up..."

the reason i thought it was trey is cuz on the first verse then, you hear the trey-patened yyyyyyyyup.

I knew it! I always thought that was trey on that "Cause she hold me down......And I say the same thing every single time" And I even remember seeinga performance on youtube where trey was performing too and he sang over that part a few times and he sounded the exact same. And I have yet to see drakeactually sing that part live.

Y'all for real...y'all thought that was Songz ?
smh.gif

They sound nothing alike...go listen to Night Off, Sooner or Later and Brand New, and then go listen to something from Songz - preferably Anticipation
laugh.gif
. And the reason Drake don't sing live, all his singing tracks havea lil bit of auto tune on them.

Do you guys hate Drake that much that now you're trying to discredit his singing by saying it couldn't possibly be him and is someone else?

Oy Vey.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

I knew it! I always thought that was trey on that "Cause she hold me down......And I say the same thing every single time" And I even remember seeing a performance on youtube where trey was performing too and he sang over that part a few times and he sounded the exact same. And I have yet to see drake actually sing that part live.

thats def trey listen to it again

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by brandnew21

I knew it! I always thought that was trey on that "Cause she hold me down......And I say the same thing every single time" And I even remember seeing a performance on youtube where trey was performing too and he sang over that part a few times and he sounded the exact same. And I have yet to see drake actually sing that part live.
thats def trey listen to it again
*facepalm*

did you read ANYthing in this thread my son?

Why would hee get credit for like two $%**++* lines lol? The Drake hate is gonna be in full effect the closer his album is supposed to drop
laugh.gif

all he does is sample the "YEEUP!" after the "put the key under the matress you know I'll be there" line

Back
Top Bottom